Author Topic: Best Restaurant in Ovacik Now!  (Read 7031 times)

Offline ovacik2

Best Restaurant in Ovacik Now!
« on: September 06, 2011, 15:14:49 PM »
Over the past eighteen months or so there has been so many New restaurants opened up in Ovacik especially along the main road havn't tried them all in fact no where near. Do you have a reccomendation for an "old" and a "New" eatery in thr Ovacik area.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 15:17:33 PM by ovacik2 »

Offline milliemars

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 15:28:02 PM »
My recommendation is a reastaurant within a hotel.The hotel Sea Breeze Apart Hotel.Food is great.The tables are set in the  garden during summer,prices are very good,even the alcohol compares with any of the bars.,English and Turkish food,pide oven.Liver and bacon with onion gravyfantastic and best sausage and mash around,(better say in my opinion in case I get shot down in flames)fish and chips not bad either.Some of the best steaks my husband has had in this area.
Chinese Hong Kong which is now in Hisaronu again great food and very very reasonable.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 21:08:46 PM »
I have only tried a few in Ovacik and have to agree with Milliemars re the Sea Breeze being excellent food though it is quite often very quiet in there.
4 Seasons is our favorite because they have a varied menu, we have never had a bad meal and the staff ensure you are well looked after and Muhammet often puts entertainment on so there is normally a few in there even at the start and end of season. Third choice for us is probably the Teras Bar as its local to us and food is always good in there.

Offline milliemars

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 10:17:46 AM »
We like quiet especially in the season,living here as you can imagine we do like to escape sometimes from the hustle and bustle lol........

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 10:59:55 AM »
We are only half timers also in the season and the best restaurant we use is on our balcony and the chef is the best,he cooks Turkish mostly,some indian masala's, little chinese the odd Thai fish dish, and some english dishes and the best is its not open to the public. :) ;)   However we do like to eat locally even in season when F & F are here.and thought the subject may help others who only come on holls. 4 Seasons for new and Abrekababra ok maybe not central Ovacik but consistantly good, food menu to suit most and no hassle, over the past ten years when it was known as the Kingfisher. Not to forget the Turtle Bar Restaurant, good food nice family and very local to us.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:09:49 AM by ovacik2 »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 16:31:45 PM »
The Four Seasons without doubt.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 17:59:02 PM »
Serdars (on main drag next to Ay Barbers/market)is easily our favourite,it is a real family run business, yes the menu is simple but the food is excellent, and a point to make is that they make the best chips in Turkey, and the3 meatballs are proper too.  ten out of ten for Stefan and family.

Offline milliemars

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 18:06:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by usedbustickets

Serdars (on main drag next to Ay Barbers/market)is easily our favourite,it is a real family run business, yes the menu is simple but the food is excellent, and a point to make is that they make the best chips in Turkey, and the3 meatballs are proper too.  ten out of ten for Stefan and family.

I must disagree !! I make the best chips in Turkey:D:Dor so I think as does my family when they visit........

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 19:57:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by milliemars

quote:
Originally posted by usedbustickets

I must disagree !! I make the best chips in Turkey:D:Dor so I think as does my family when they visit........

Dispute here Millimars!!  The Chef on our balcony defo makes the best cips. :o ;)

Usedbustickets!! Must try those 3 meatballs. Must be served with cips. :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 20:00:28 PM by ovacik2 »

Offline adorabubble

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 21:24:27 PM »
The Yengec and 3 Cheers for old and I haven't really tried any new ones in Ovacik.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf