Author Topic: On a farm there's a horse and a chicken....RUDE  (Read 1249 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
On a farm there's a horse and a chicken....RUDE
« on: October 22, 2018, 19:03:17 PM »
On a farm there's a horse and a chicken....they’ve been friends for a long time.

One day the chicken wakes up to this screaming and runs out of the farmer's house only to find the horse in a pit of mud sinking.

Chicken says, “holy sh1t, how the did you end up in here?”

Horse explains “I’m eating a little food, a little hay…next thing you know I’m sinking in the mud.”

So what happens? Chicken runs over to the farmer's house and gets the farmers BMW. Now it’s an 850, all black, waxed to perfection, all leather interior – it’s gorgeous. He hops in it, drives back over, ties a rope to the car and pulls his friend to safety.

The horse is grateful and says “anytime you need me, I’ll be there."

So what happens? About a week later, the same thing only this time it’s the chicken sinking in a pit of mud.

Horse gallops over, sees his pal sinking in the mud, takes off to the farmer’s house but he can’t drive the BMW, runs back over, whips out his dick and the chicken climbs to safety.

Moral of the story – if you are hung like a horse, you don’t need a BMW to pick up chicks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf