Author Topic: Jewellers  (Read 3001 times)

Offline DianaJ

Jewellers
« on: September 15, 2018, 18:03:25 PM »
Husband had just said he plans to spend a few pounds on a new ring for me , whoop whoop when we come to calis later in October , any good quality jeweller recommendations please need to do it before he changes his mind  lol

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Jewellers
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 19:51:08 PM »
There is a very good one who will make to your own design and even use your old rings to make a new one..
It is on the corner opposite Calis change office.. Not the the main road.. It is near the Brothers bar.. sorry I don’t remember his name but lots of people on here will know..

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 20:08:07 PM »
Apparently Ozyer Gold which is on the corner facing the Ramadan clothes shop near Dominos/Mozaik Bahce is rated by Mrs Scunner.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 21:57:38 PM »
There is a very good one who will make to your own design and even use your old rings to make a new one..
It is on the corner opposite Calis change office.. Not the the main road.. It is near the Brothers bar.. sorry I don’t remember his name but lots of people on here will know..
It's a workshop behind Berlin Jewellers going into the Duckpond square where Charcoal Palace (the fish and chip place) is

Offline Fran

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 22:00:28 PM »
His name is Kursat and his workshop is behind Berlin Jewellery, in the square where the charcoal palace is.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Offline dycedon

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 09:07:06 AM »
My wife got a ring made to her own design in the jeweller behind Berlin, she was over the moon with it, they made a cracking job, only took approx. 3 or 4 days.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
Bedestan bazar Calis,Safir goldsmith is the Place,Zumrut also good

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf