Author Topic: Members Can Request Access to Add Events/Dates to CBF Calendar  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
This was buried in another topic (by me, I was tired  :o ) so for those that didn't see it...

We have also added a new facility - for members to be authorised to post events in the CBF calendar (link above). You can request this in the same way as you would request to join a private forum. I hope this will be very useful for members working for charity groups, and even for bar/restaurant owners who have special events (note "special"  ;) )

Please make your requests and we'll see how things pan out - it goes without saying that access to our calendar shows a great trust in our members...

To request access to the calendar (and browse other private forums) - all the details of how are here: http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,47125.0.html

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Members Can Request Access to Add Events/Dates to CBF Calendar
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 17:09:58 PM »
A reminder that members can request special access, to add events to the CBF calendar - it's free and very easy. Charities, bars, hotels, restaurants (and their fans/interpretors if their English isn't great) are welcome to add details of any/all special events they are planning.

See the post above for how to request this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf