Author Topic: taxis  (Read 4392 times)

Offline medhurst

taxis
« on: July 13, 2014, 19:08:26 PM »
I want a taxi to pick up my friend and son from dlaman airport on Wednesday and return nine days later. How much should they pay and do you know anyone who can pick them up.

Offline pstevens

Re: taxis
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 19:12:55 PM »
Fethiye airport transfer are fantastic £65 return very reliable and you can book online superb sevice

Offline Somerset Simon

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 19:21:55 PM »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 19:32:25 PM »
Agree 100% -immaculate service every time.

Offline sadler

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 19:37:05 PM »
We have started to use Fethiye Airport Transfers. Brilliant service, lovely vehicles, careful considerate drivers, a bottle of cold water and newspapers AND they have been very generous to charities. We have been coming out for 8 years used several others and for value for money they cannot be beaten IMHO.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 20:14:37 PM »
We have started to use Fethiye Airport Transfers. Brilliant service, lovely vehicles, careful considerate drivers, a bottle of cold water and newspapers AND they have been very generous to charities.

In fact as far as I know the ONLY transfer company that supported the many charity efforts featured on here. Why use people who don't answer calls to help children in THEIR country.

(Rant over :D )

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 21:06:02 PM »
Why use people who don't answer calls to help children in THEIR country.

Never used them but I agree with Scunner (it's a nasty habit that I'm getting help for) and we will use them when the occasion arises.

Offline sadler

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 21:43:58 PM »
They are also cheaper than their counterparts. In my experience, all the airport pickups we have used have insisted on payment in sterling. To my knowledge they are the only ones who have taken into account the exchange rate and have reduced their fare. They also do not demand payment in advance and only take the outgoing fare on pick up and the return fare on departure.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 22:21:32 PM »
I first used them due to the people we had been booked with passing us on to Fethiye Airport Transfers - I guess due to who's arriving when and who has a vehicle at the airport. I have to say the best we've used (and we've used loads) and as sadler says, among the cheapest (£65 return to Calis) and all newish Merc & VW minibuses.

We spent a few years doing the shared shuttle services and they were fine (esp. for me alone or when we came without the kids) but for the difference in price when it's 4 of us, I'm way to grumpy to wait on a bus for 20 minutes for some couple who stopped outside the terminal for a fag.

So I support those who supported us, I always have - and for airport transfers it has to be F.A.T.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 22:57:46 PM »
Agreed. I have them booked to collect us in Belek next month and bring us up to Ovacikshire.   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf