Author Topic: Playground picks  (Read 781 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Playground picks
« on: April 25, 2010, 14:06:29 PM »
Do you remember when everyone lined up in the playground and the two big boys took turns picking their teams and how you hoped you weren't the one left at the end.

Well,  given a choice after this weekends games, Scott Parker would be my first pick because of the way he shared the joy of scoring a cracker with his under fire manager.

And my last pick would definitely be George Boateng for slagging off Phil Brown and who seems to believe that Hull's plight is all down to the manager as opposed to having anything whatsoever to do with himself.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Playground picks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 19:26:11 PM »

H

Sotty Parker is from the same  mould as Billy Bonds,Julien Dicks and Alvin Martin,always gives 100% and is a crowd favourite at Upton Park.The way he embraced Zola after scoring the winner say's it all.In my opinion he should have been capped more for his country but like (first name on the teamsheet) Steve Perryman of Spurs has been overlooked.

Well looks like we have just about held on to our premiership status,but a big improvement needed for next season.Whether Gianfranco is there is anyones guess.Extremely good player and one of the games nice guys but as is often said nice guys don't always win things.

Sorry to see the Tigers,Clarets and Pompey fall through the trap door,but methinks every footy fan except Chelsea ones will be rooting for the underdogs at Wembley.

Badge ......... Forever blowing bubbles    8)    

Offline steve marshall

• Hull, UK
Playground picks
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 20:41:22 PM »
cheers badger....and well done on staying up...all the best for next season...........city hull

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf