Author Topic: Have a listen to yourself Sir Alex  (Read 3446 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Have a listen to yourself Sir Alex
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:16:42 AM by stoop »

Offline shuttle

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »
would you expect anything less from old red nose!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
You do have to feel a bit for the guy, and Kenny especially - condemned for standing by his man, while Suarez was condemned for the original act, for not shaking hands, for not apologising and finally for apologising. Surely the episode is over now.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 13:33:47 PM »
I think the mistake Suarez made was (apparently) saying that he would shake hands. There is no law that says you have to shake hands at the start of a game or that you have to shake hands with your accuser.

I agree Scunner - this has been done to death by the media and we need to get back to the football.

Offline javacoffee

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 23:26:49 PM »
CALM DOWN, don't get your hub caps in a spin Luffa. Just read the FA report and get the truth. I think you will find that my post was aimed at asking people to READ the report before sticking up for that man. It's not often you can get an independent view on something like this.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 13:12:34 PM »
javacoffee - you seem to be like all the other Man U supports in that you singularly did not answer my original question which was given what Sir Alex has presided over (see jacqui harvey and stoop's amongst others posts) in his time as manager, is he really in a position to take the moral high ground as far as the Suarez affair goes. I think not.

Incidently, whilst I know Fergie has backed Mancini re Tevez but I haven't heard him calling that player a disgrace or calling for man City to get rid of him.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 00:21:32 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by javacoffee

CALM DOWN, don't get your hub caps in a spin Luffa. Just read the FA report and get the truth. I think you will find that my post was aimed at asking people to READ the report before sticking up for that man. It's not often you can get an independent view on something like this.

Listen BLUBBERMOUTH, I have read the report, you must have read YOUR version,I feel you have the advantage hiding behind your computer,or is it your wife, (who you were going to set on me) writing on your behalf,your retorts were'nt so rude when you were approached by a man,remember,?.I am not able to converse my feelings about you on a family forum, but believe me, if we were face to face there would be no niceties,this is my last word on the subject to someone who is an out and out plantpot, so crawl back under your cowpat, until you have won a trophy, no doubt you will return to post again, you are an insult to true fans, YOU NOB HEAD.
/

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 16:41:38 PM »
Laffa you make me laugh so funny I think this is the first time I have actually laughed out loud wile reading CBF I bet you your Kenny is sat there chuckling to himself hope to see you soon (still laughing) :D

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 20:45:22 PM »
:D Hiya Pete, hope you are good mate, hope to see you both soon, take care.x

Offline javacoffee

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 04:49:11 AM »
Must be that time in your life luv. I have lovely wife and family, and a pretty good sense of humour, but come on. Anyway, Highlander what is the actual point of dragging up old discretions of various footballers. This is about one man taunting another with remarks about the colour of his skin. The difference is that you can read the statements given by both parties and make your own mind up. Instead of just slagging off one of them because he plays for for UTD.

Everyone has piled into Fergie but not one of you has made a case for Suarez. So how is Suarez right? I have read the FA report and Suarez admits saying it once, but the FA said it was seven times. Evra said it was five times. Evra's statement is proven to be accurate, Suarez was proved to be unreliable.

All' I wanted to point out was that the FA report was worth a read before you make a cock of yourself. Think about it, how would you feel if someone walked up to a Turkish friend and said your a xyz. You would stand up and say no, that's not right.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf