Author Topic: jt  (Read 2415 times)

Offline tony

jt
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 06:54:11 AM »
I think Chelsea have a good chance of winning this. I predict 2.1 to Chelsea, cup finals are all about heart as we saw on Tuesday Chelsea have got plenty of that. Good Luck Chelsea.

Offline anna-marie01

jt
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 06:55:17 AM »
No surprise there then  :o:D

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
jt
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 07:05:16 AM »
UBT has gone very quiet...

Offline ronzeus

jt
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 15:40:30 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by GordonA

After watching an absolutely brilliant footballing display tonight between Real Madrid & the Germans, I think there is a serious ass kicking in store for Chelski in 3 weeks time, missing 4 key players or not !! :D

Not the way their good luck is continuing Gordon. :),always better to be be lucky than good.  ;)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
jt
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 22:13:15 PM »
 :) glad I put that bet on now,  ;)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
jt
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 10:17:45 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

UBT has gone very quiet...

I thought some people like it that way.:D

But as your enquiring, I have always said well done Chelski,win the CL and bag a place in next years CL, ideally at the cost of the Spuds fourth place.  Just to remind readers I did predict that Chelski would lose touch with the PL top four, as a result of the Chelski old boys' chasing for the final time CL glory.  Not wrong there then ;)

Best news of the week JT getting the red card, and then he (laughably)protests he didn't do anything ... heard that before haven't we folks??

Worst news of the week, if Chelski win the CL (and its a big if playing Bayern with home advantage) JT can collect the cup (even though he will not be playing)and get a medal... the upside down world of EUFA discipline, you just can't make it up:D:D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:20:00 AM by usedbustickets »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
jt
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 10:30:47 AM »
What makes me laugh is if some one had done the same to Drogba you would be slagging him off for going down and trying to get someone sent off:D ;)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
jt
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »
True Andy, but in drogba,s case he would, his main posistion on the pitch is on the deck, but good luck to Chelsea anyway, it will be a tough one.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
jt
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 12:03:33 PM »
Sorry Tinx but I don't think anyone can defend Terry in this situation. He new exactly what he was doing and got a deserved red in my opinion. Just what was he thinking?

As for him lifting the trophy - why not? He's the team captain and even though suspended from playing in the game he's not suspended from the ground or the club. He should also get a medal as he's played a big part in them getting to the final.

Good luck to you in the final. I'll be supporting Chelsea and hoping they can turn over Bayern - if only to pay them back a little from when the ref robbed us in 1975. For those who don't remember or are too young:

http://youtu.be/7-zB6xIx3qg

GOOD LUCK CHELSEA  :)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
jt
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »
quote:

Good luck to you in the final. I'll be supporting Chelsea and hoping they can turn over Bayern - if only to pay them back a little from when the ref robbed us in 1975. For those who don't remember or are too young:

http://youtu.be/7-zB6xIx3qg

GOOD LUCK CHELSEA  :)

Stoop is this another one of those ancient history lessons, at least the Gooners trophy drought has only lasted 7 years. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf