Author Topic: Man city - Champions !  (Read 2335 times)

Offline screamlead

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 07:02:48 AM »
Not a bad last 3 mins, 333.3333333333 million per minute!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 08:20:30 AM »
I would like to add my congratulations to M.C. one of the most exciting matches this season and very well done to come back in the last 5 minutes. It was well deserved they never stopped fighting.
There will be such great fun for the blue half of Manchester in this coming week.
We were just saying to our son yesterday how British Football has changed over the years and how odd it was to see the Manager wearing an Italian Flag around his neck and lots of the players with their countries flags on their shoulders, changed days, now it seems not like a British victory, but an international one.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 08:38:35 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by cheers

As for Barton...  'You can take Barton out of Huyton but you can't take Huyton out of Barton'!!!  Good job the majority of people who live there don't act like him - MORON!!!

Well why make the statement at all.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »
Huyton birthplace of the famous actor Rex Harrison.  Nothing wrong with Huyton.  I have known many lovely people from Huyton.   It you are a violent person with a bad temper you can be born anywhere.

Offline thebillet

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 09:22:47 AM »
It's a Blue Moon for sure, and so like the last time they did it against Newcastle 68, 4-3 after losing the lead then also. Pity it came just a little too late for Neil Young and Mike Doyle both passed away last year, the latter certainly would have loved not only the winning of it but how it was done i.e. Utd losing it in the last minute.
New era methinks.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 10:22:53 AM »
Re- Joey Barton, I would not have given him time of day on this topic, should be on a separate thread, the mans an out and out noblet, but he's not the first and certainly wont be the last, I just dont like putting the blame on his city, nobody blamed John Terry's roots for his similar act,
Did anyone read the letter posted to him on twitter, from Jimmy Corkhill, (Ex Brookside )  worth a read.

Offline amca

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 10:44:35 AM »
Just heard Barton's apology for his behaviour and even that sounds aggressive.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »
Well done City! Maybe manu fans will feel a little like the Bayern fans felt a few years back.

Great ending - was watching it a little different in our house. My son, Adam, who lives in Chiang Mai could not get a good feed for the game so I face-timed him on the ipad and 'sat' him in front of the TV whilst we watched it. It was strange to be able to talk with him whist we both had a beer and watched the game - and the ending was just magic. We both screamed at the TV when City got the winner!

Offline dotty

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 15:55:33 PM »
omg i was there it was brilliant not inside but outside the stadium. husband son and father-in -law were inside the stadium season ticket holders  when we were 1=2 down we set off for the bus home daughter with headphones on she shouted they've scored so we stopped and listened a while then they scored again we legged it back just in time to see the presentation of the cup magic  ....... and if you dont believe me page 5 of the sun today ...........nearest i'll get to page 3 ........ off to albert square now for the parade cant wait  dotty  and no not eastenders  but manchester    CTID   XXXXXXX

Offline marjo

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 16:16:33 PM »
O my god why do city always get so much injury time lol only joking folks.This is said through gritted teeth the noisy neibours deserved it aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf