Author Topic: Man city - Champions !  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 18:17:03 PM »
Re Barton - his "apology" is almost as unbelievable as his actions on the field.

"Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off."

After being ordered from the pitch, Barton floored Aguero with a kick, but said that this was aimed at inciting the Manchester City players.

He added: "The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take one of theirs with me. It never worked but god loves a trier."

Offline tony

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 21:13:13 PM »
Barton is supposed to be a sportsman, "I should try to take one of their players with me. It never worked but god loves a tryer" God doesn't love you Joey, in fact I don't think anyone does. I hope he gets a lengthy ban. He is a player that deliberately antagonises a selected opposite player. He did it at Newcastle a got a naive Gervinho off....He's a despicable person.

Offline cheers

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 10:55:32 AM »
I make no apology for my comment on Joey Barton and just so everybody is clear I live in Huyton myself.  I knew him as a child and watched him grow up.  :(:(:(

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 11:23:58 AM »
Please do not deflect from Manchester City achievements this year with talk of Barton, I think they were magnificent through most of the season and deserve to win the league, well done City! ;)

Offline thebillet

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 12:21:46 PM »
Hear Hear Tinkerman...it's a Blue Moon!! Well done City. The fans have waited a long time and with such successful neighbours it couldn't have been pleasant.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Man city - Champions !
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 18:16:56 PM »
I read in the paper that at 90 mins quite a few hundred manu fans laid bets that Manu would win the title ... at 33/1 on!!! Or should that be 1/33?

Anyway you could put £33 on to win £1 and lots laid out big money as Man City and QPR played out the last 5 minutes. I think it was ladbrokes who said they took quite a few quid ff the poor bu$$ers. My heart bleeds ;-)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 18:17:36 PM by stoop »

Offline dotty

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 20:03:48 PM »
we went to the parade in manchester yesterday and our hearts were bursting with pride (well apart from a little episode from tevez the planker )  the best day ever apart from sunday cant describe how it feels for our whole family CTID

Offline fletch

Man city - Champions !
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »
Congratulations to City on a fantastic title winning performance, the Premiership is just the best league in the world by far. Man Utd were right in there once again and credit must be given to them for that as I really did not feel at the start of the season they had a squad to compete for the title.

Barton doesn't even deserved to be discussed by anyone that is a true football fan, thug scum!

I am personally happy that the mighty Arsenal grabbed the 3rd spot as I really didn't think we would get there but a fantastic effort in the end.

I really hope Chelsea win the Champions League and I will be shouting for them on Saturday, that way it means Tottingham Hotspuds will miss out for next season, BONUS!! :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf