Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 1107 times)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Here we go again
« on: October 20, 2012, 08:00:52 AM »

Just watched the disgraceful incident at the Leeds v Sheff weds match last night.The cowardly attack from behind on goalkeeper Chris Kirkland  by yet another knobhead must be severly dealt with.

The guy that disrupted the boat race has just been sentenced to six months.treat this idiot with the same or a longer stretch   >:(

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 08:50:37 AM »
This idiot looked so proud of what he had done, looking straight into the camera!! Oh well idiot wait for the knock on the door!!!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Here we go again
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 09:31:32 AM »
He's well known and already has a banning order! He's from Cheltenham and a serial offender.

Disgusting behaviour and he should be sent down (again). I bet his parents are so proud (thing is they probably are).

It spoiled a poor game which was also marred by that thug in a Wednesday shirt who assaulted two of our players with his elbow and fist. How did the ref and his assistants miss that? Hopefully he will also get his just deserts from the authorities but I won't hold my breath.

Leeds United will get crucified as usual. Probably a large fine and even away fans banned for a few games. You watch!

Strange thing is that when Carlilse fans attacked our players on the pitch a couple of seasons back the FA did nothing.  I can't see them doing nothing with my club.

I've also heard that the West Yorks police had no 'spotters' outside the ground as they are in dispute over who pays for them. Leeds recently won a court case which ruled that the police should pay for policing outside the ground not the club. This guy (and many others) should not have been anywhere near the ground with his record but once again it seems cost cutting has raised its head.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 09:35:21 AM »
This is the guy:

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Football-fan-says-m-hooligan-ban-breach/story-13251413-detail/story.html

"I AM not a hooligan, I just want to go back to watching Leeds play."

Those were the words of Aaron Cawley who was found guilty of breaching his football banning order for the third time.

The 20-year-old from Blenheim Square, Cheltenham, was been banned from every football ground in the country when he was 16 after he was caught at the centre of 200-strong riot at Leeds' Elland Road ground.

He was found guilty of breaking his latest two-year ban at Cheltenham Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.

His ban forbids him from travelling on the national rail network to or from any town or city on the day Leeds play a home or away game in that city.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 09:50:35 AM »
What I don't understand is how he was able to return to his seat and the stadium without being arrested!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »
This is the sort of person we need to remove from football - a 'fan' of another club ranting on another forum:

comment by Tez4Life! (U7957)
posted 58 minutes ago

'i hope town fans give u lot a right good kicking at the smiths. '

'hopefully wednesday and bradford fans will come over an all and mek it a l66ds blood bath. need teaching a lesson'

Offline Stan

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »
Remove from society !

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »
Nichola,

He was helped by other morons. He has been arrested I think.

If you want to see what really goes on at football grounds just type in 'footy trouble' ot something similar into youtube. It's not just Leeds. I was at the Leeds v Everton game a few weeks back and their fans were throwing flares in the ground and kicking off outside the ground. They were trying to get the police to react by chanting 'Yorkshire police murderers' (in relation to Hillsbrough). Eventually the police had to batton charge them to break it up. Some 'proud' Evertonian even put a video on youtube. What a great bloke he must be to live next door to?

The thugs are still out there and it's the real fans that suffer. We took 5000 to the game last night and 15-20 of them have managed to drag the club into the mud once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT2ua3rjtgs&feature=related

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:14:15 AM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf