Author Topic: Kicking the Ball Boy  (Read 3385 times)

Offline DANKY

• Never red
Re: Kicking the Ball Boy
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 19:13:34 PM »
Lets face it word ball boy is to be used loosely here he was a 17 year old young man who with his parents consent could get married and legally could have sex, he knew what he was doing and had told the world on twitter he was going to do it as well allegedly !!!

But is it totally his fault, i am not so sure from my own experience of having boys playing at football academy level  and my eldest sons first  team in particular had a running track around the pitch they used to make the academy boys take a turn at being ball boys, the boys was briefed if there team was winning they should take there time getting the ball, then roll the  ball to the next kid until it got back to the bench, in the meantime the bench would kick a new ball into play and so control the speed of the game, if they was loosing the ball was quickly got and  given straight back to the players, i have seen kids being wrestled to get the ball off them at times by away teams players

As for the youth getting kicked i don't agree with that part ( punched yes but not kicked lol  ) !!!!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 19:25:07 PM »
oops start again :o :angel:

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 19:26:14 PM »
why didn't he just use his hands to pull the ball off the lad instead of using his foot duh

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 19:31:03 PM »
he did  :) but the boy wouldn't move >:(

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 19:40:26 PM »
This shows without doubt the kid never got kicked. He just made the most of the situation and his actions got Hazard sent off.

http://i.minus.com/ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 19:41:01 PM »
Just watched Pat Nevin on the BBC this morning and I agree quite a lot with him.
Pat - ex Chelsea - Nevin does usually talk sense about football, but not about Chelsea, he is one of the spin doctor pundits pulled in to comment on Chelsea when things are going bad for them.  As to the ball man well Hazard should have kicked his ar$e, which would at least raised a laugh in his favour from the crowd, rather than them laughing at him!!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 20:01:13 PM »
Ball boy's is 17 years old reason for such an old ball boy, his Father is the main sponsor/shareholder in Swansea and is worth 42 million pounds.  This kid is a spoilt brat who put what he was going to do on twitter.
Outside the family mansion tonight the Father and Son where not talking.. I hope his Dad kicks his bum..

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 20:41:37 PM »
hmm, the picture on the main news channels showed him being kicked

Offline maximumtom

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 20:55:58 PM »
The kid got off lightly. As a Swansea supporter, I would like to see him banned for a lengthy period but it would be better if his father gave him a good hiding( or stopped his pocket money at least).

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 21:58:46 PM »
hmm, the picture on the main news channels showed him being kicked
if you watched close you would have seen that he kicked the ball from under him, the ball shot out from under the kid at speed, proving it was the ball he made contact with.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf