Author Topic: Man Utd v Real Madrid  (Read 1851 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Re: Man Utd v Real Madrid
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 17:46:57 PM »
As an avid follower of the Great Manchester United, & Sir Alex Ferguson, I wouldn't like to bet on the outcome of what is surely going to be a terrific spectacle. I don't think I have ever looked forward to a football match as much in my life, & as a true follower of 'The Beautiful Game', hope that both teams play the game in the spirit which it truly deserves.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 18:35:39 PM »
Really looking forward to tonight - I think the tactical performance of both managers will be fascinating. Not sure I agree with the statement yesterday by the "special one" that "the world will stop for this game" although 250 million plus are set to tune in!

As always my support will always be for ANY team from the UK against an overseas team and I trust you will ALL be cheering for Man Utd this evening   ;)
Loved that comment Ian.any team from the UK, Even though they are full of overseas players too, bit lost on that one.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 19:47:08 PM »
Des - if it helps my youngest daughter taught Danny Wellbeck a couple of years ago - English not Football - a local identity  there for you :-)

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 08:07:35 AM »
  :) :D ;D........ : :)  tee hee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf