Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 6163 times)

Offline united4eva

Goodbye
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 08:09:54 AM »
Well I dont usually post on here much anymore, because I never manage to get out to Turkey BUT... I do like to have a gander on posts etc now and again, and I have to say my posts are always welcome even though I dont contribute as much. 'Sally Ann' you need to think about whether your stupid enough to listen to rumours. If someone made a rumour about you in your home town in the UK and everyone took it seriously, what would you think? Its a rumour why does everyone take it seriously? I would just like to say Scunner is a very nice guy and so are his lovely family. He only met me a couple of years ago and we had a few beers with the group in scarlett a few times but if i needed help with anything not once would he so no im too busy, or sort it yourself. If anything he is one of the genuinely loved people in calis not hated! And lets all guess where you heard this rumour! If you dont like the site dont come on it. Simple as... but you dont have to add your little remarks before you leave!
Scunner love you man  ;)hope the family are well
Heather

Offline Yetkin

• Snapper
Goodbye
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

Sallyanne, good luck and best wishes for the future, you will do well to heed this advice,

Do not believe ANYTHING you hear in Calis unless you see it with your own eyes.

Tink

Offline sunnyd

Goodbye
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 08:54:05 AM »
and so say all of us!! :D

I would like to add that i visited a certain 'other' forum over the last couple of days and was completely disgusted with it! The information on the site was not information at all! All posts consisted of bullying, bad language, rumours,and vicious attacks on people (even their own members!)! I am sooooo glad that we have CBF, the one and only informative and friendly forum based in Calis :D

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »
Well on that note and the feedback of the many its probably time to lock it.

I won't delete it (I will leave that decision to keith). I do find it faintly amusing though that not deleting will give the chance for anyone to search for the 'most hated man in calis' on google and be directed here...lol

Steve

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 22:01:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

i wonder who she really was

I apologise for re-opening a locked thread and obviously won't be commenting on the latest round of crap directed at me. I apologise for having the idea to set up a website to promote and discuss this little area of Turkey. I apologise that I set up a website has saved members potentially hundreds of thousands of pounds and you didn't. I apologise to those who didn't think of it before I did. Do I hell  :)

Reason for re-opening is simply to shed a little light on Laffa's question above.

IP: Manchester, UK
Network: MyTravel Group

You can do the rest of the detective work yourselves with the CBF search.

My last comment on this EVER  :)

I better re-lock it now, onward and upward and all that  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf