Author Topic: Calis Christmas Market And Craft Fair  (Read 2908 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Calis Christmas Market And Craft Fair
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 11:59:46 AM »
 :)There lovely, get down there Kaya. ;)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 14:13:29 PM »
Yes, she sells them throughout the year on Ebay and through her own website. Email me for her details.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 08:34:31 AM »
KKOB - thanks for the information - tell your wife they are lovely. I have sent you an e-mail regarding the fair.  :)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 14:48:12 PM »
Ooh I like them!
Where on e-bay? Will be on like a shot!

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 19:52:09 PM »
Just a reminder - it is still not too late to book a stall at the Calis carnival traditional Christmas Market and Craft Fair. This festive event is being held at the Orient restaurant and the Nil Bar on Calis seafront on Sunday 9 December from 11.00 am to 5 pm and if we get a lot of stalls we may even extend it to the Berk restaurant. Stalls cost 10 ytl each.

So far we have about 14 stalls selling all kinds of jewellery, gifts, cards, Christmas decorations, pictures, craft items, cakes, preserves and pickles, bric-a-brac and books. Micasa the lovely gift shop opposite the Yakamoz Restaurant will be there selling all kinds of lovely things and there will be tombola, guess the weight of the Christmas cake, mince pies, hot chestnuts and lots of mulled wine .

Father Christmas will be arriving in style at 2.00 pm and will be meeting children in his grotto and Tommy Turtle will be there to shake flippers with his many fans. Local singer Kenny will also be there to lead the singing of popular Christmas songs.

It should be a really good day and a great place to pick up some Christmas presents. We look forward to seeing many of you there.

Any stall bookings or enquiries please by e-mail through this forum or via the "contact us" page of the Calis Carnival website. Also should any of you not be able to make it but have any items/gifts to donate to the committee stalls or tombola stall please contact us :D.

www.caliscarnival.com

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 20:01:47 PM »
Mrs H loves them and asks that you tell Mrs KKOB that they are lovely.

Offline tanseyj

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 15:12:29 PM »
Hi.  Where on e-bay??  I am unable to send an e-mail because i do not have enough posts yet.  Would love to look at what else your wife makes.  
Thank you
TanseyJ

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf