Author Topic: New'ish park  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Ally B

New'ish park
« on: May 16, 2019, 15:53:05 PM »
Just walked through the play park across from the hospital.To say I am astonished is an understatement.The imagination and planning that went into it is brilliant. The various amounts of trees and shrubs are a pleasure to look at.Water features and the use of ponds are a pleasure to the eye. I really hope the children and parents appreciate it and use it well. Anything like that at home would incur an entrance fee. What an amount of play things there are for the kids and safety seems to be spot on.  Wish I was 60 years younger. A friend has just told me it looks great at night with everything lit up. Looks like another trip down that way before we go home.

Offline marina

Re: New'ish park
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 16:00:04 PM »
Quite agree AllyB. We saw the park when we were here in October last year and were amazed at all the equipment, and the way it's been laid out. We said we'd love to bring our 4 little grandsons to play in it, they'd have a ball!
My OH walked through again this morning on his way into Fethiye and he said how good it was looking.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 21:59:09 PM »
It is indeed an asset to the area. Now the planting is maturing, it's really starting to look beautiful.

Although the lighthouse cafe has re-opened now, it's still not in the park as such. I think a cafe in there would work really well.

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 07:32:53 AM »
Yes really good at weekends,with the fountains going, and all lit up,
Watching the kids getting a soaking running in and out of the fountains .
really gets busy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf