Author Topic: breakfast.  (Read 2092 times)

Offline cassie5

• Newly Registered
breakfast.
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:24:37 PM »
can anyone that knows the calis area really well, recommend a place that does good turkish/english breakfast.it will be much appreciated.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: breakfast.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 12:32:42 PM »
A group of us went to Bogazici, on Saturday, & had the Turkish breakfast buffet. The selection of food was amazing, quality very good & including a cay pot on the table was 37.50 TL each. Fresh orange juice & nescafe were available at a supplement.

I'm pretty sure that the buffet is only available at the weekend, as I went mid week last year & the Turkish breakfast was plated & served to the table.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 13:36:14 PM »
Best place I ever found was at the back of MADO on the prom always had Turkish locals in there

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:50:05 AM »
Sunday mornings loads of Turkish having breakfast along the Cordon,
Plenty of choice, and a Lovely  View.

Offline IanK

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 08:31:22 AM »
Going back to the original post asking for a "good turkish/english breakfast" - I cant think of anywhere that does "both" very well.

From my experience, the places that do good Turkish (like Bogaziki etc metioned above) don't do English, and the places that do good English do only mediocre Turkish.

That said, I've probably only tried a small number of places for breakfast so wait to be corrected.

Ian

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 09:03:18 AM »
Babzen kebab in Calis absoutlely fabulous we never had to eat until teatime that day we were sooo full.
I can’t rem the price it may have been 35tl each ( Iv been told off this week already for not on purpose overquoting the price of a meal here by 10tl) we went about 11ish so it was kind of like a brekky/brunch.
This was for a Turkish breakfast but does include fried eggs so there is a wee bit of English brekky there too!

Offline Sunny Palm Beach

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 16:02:49 PM »
sunny palm beach is open we do Turkish village breakfast, why not come and joın us

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf