Author Topic: Shared Boat Trips  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
Re: Shared Boat Trips
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 20:20:54 PM »
Alis boat 21 at Calis Canal lovely family & good food

Hi Carol, yes agreed we have used Ali many times when we have a bigger party, may still use them and just pay the extra cost

Offline saoirse

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 06:13:11 AM »
You do need to be careful who you share a boat trip with

Whilst in Fethiye we met a nice family holidaying from Mogadishu and decided to share a boat trip with them

Unfortunately it turned out they were Somali pirates and after only 300m from Fethiye harbour they seized control of the vessel robbed the money from the ice cream sales, and changed course for Shevalier Island

We had to jump overboard and swim back to shore under a hail of  small ice cold water bottles

Let this be a lesson to always check out potential boat trip sharers at the maritime criminal records office before you sail

Next year I wont even use the water taxi and I will always just get the dolmus to Calis
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:22:33 AM by saoirse »

Offline anksey

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 06:55:14 AM »

Whilst in Fethiye we met a nice family holidaying from Mogadishu and decided to share a boat trip with them

Unfortunately it turned out they were Somali pirates and after only 300m from Fethiye harbour they seized control of the vessel robbed the money from the ice cream sales, and changed course for Shevalier Island

We had to jump overboard and swim back to shore under a hail of  small ice cold water bottles

Let this be a lesson to always check out potential boat trip sharers at the maritime criminal records office before you sail

Next year I wont even use the water taxi and I will always just get the dolmus to Calis

really? shocked....

Offline Fran

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 08:19:27 AM »
At least they weren’t throwing bottles of Efes at you, now that would be a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline suehugh

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 08:26:01 AM »
Nut case

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 09:32:36 AM »

Dolmus on market day even more dangerous!

Offline Loujasmin

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 20:48:33 PM »
We are looking forward to our trips with captain sugar ,
But we also had a nice time with Carol and Tayfun trips,
Value for money , not a mad loud boat,quite small and lovely personal service.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf