Author Topic: Mangal restaurant Üzümlü  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Mangal restaurant Üzümlü
« on: August 28, 2019, 22:22:27 PM »
Just spent a lovely evening at the Mangal restaurant in Üzümlü with our neighbours. The guy brought the barbecue to our table and our neighbour cooked the food. Nice outdoor sitting area too. As the night went on I was surprised how cool it gets. 5° lower temperature and you really felt the difference. The guy even asked me did I want a blanket  :D

Offline scorcher

Re: Mangal restaurant Üzümlü
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 19:40:48 PM »
Whereabouts would we find the Mangal restaurant in Uzumlu? Is it new or a previous one renamed?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 20:15:46 PM »
What asked you if u wanted a blanket Rana   ;)whilst I’m busy burying my head in every supermarket freezer possible!
Sounds like a nice evening though   :) 

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 21:14:33 PM »
I'm not too sure scorcher as we were in a car and neighbour drove. As I remember it was off a main road and signposted. Not much help with directions sorry. Maybe someone on here knows exact whereabouts. Karennina it really did get chilly late on. i could feel the difference in temperature as soon as we arrived and very fresh temperature but you would need a cardigan for late on. We left about 11pm. Temp started to rise again as we approached Çalış.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf