Author Topic: Guess what  (Read 2947 times)

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Guess what
« on: February 21, 2020, 07:01:23 AM »
Another Migros in calis, the ground floor of seril hotel end of prom being turned into a migros,  at least 3 small shops in the vicinity will now probably struggle.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Guess what
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 07:47:05 AM »
Gosh we only said the other day Lee wonder what’s happening at the Seril didn’t expect it to become a Migros!
We feel a wee bit sad about this as the Seril was one of our fav places in our early days in Calis...
We wish and wish the derelict houses would become a Migros or similar and a nice little bar as be really handy for us   :)

Offline Fran

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 08:28:13 AM »
Was just saying the same about the 3 small shops. Maybe having a Migros there will encourage others to look at the demolished houses and do something with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Silverfox

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 23:30:21 PM »
What exactly happened to the Seril1? I've even stayed there a while ago. I used to pop in for the odd Efes or two and catch up on the news with Eser. I asked around various restaurants and hotels, but no-one could give me a reason why.  :-X

Offline Ally B

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 18:57:42 PM »
Great for that end of Calis.As for the small shops round about,the one on the right side heading to Koca Calis is owned by the most unfriendly and grumpy person I have come across in Calis so I dont feel sorry for him. The one on the left side used to be good when the elderly man had it but was taken over last year.We were there in early June last year, when we first arrived there were prices on everything but as it got towards the start of May and more into the holiday season the prices disappeared and there was a definite two price system.As we go for six weeks we do a big shop in Fethiye Migros and top up from that shop, so we did spend a fair bit of cash there. After a few visits we had a feeling they were charging a bit over the top for things and twice we caught them ringing up the same things twice.We started to ask for a receipt but nothing was itemised they just had the final amount. So I dont feel sorry for the likes of them.

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 20:08:32 PM »
I once got shouted at in the shop on the right because they had seen me going in the one across the road. We were once conned at the Seril, we had seen someone eating a meal of different kinds of meat and various side dishes so we ordered it for the next evening, it ended up costing a fortune and we were all ill the day after.

Offline charlste

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 20:28:18 PM »
Is Ruhi going to be the manager.lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf