Author Topic: 3C's 2015 Calendars now on sale!!!!  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's 2015 Calendars now on sale!!!!
« on: July 27, 2014, 21:46:16 PM »
Yes that's right, the popular Çalış Children’s Charity 2015 calendars are going on sale early this year and will be available to buy as from tomorrow.

A section from the front cover of the new calendar

Sure to appeal to both tourists and residents alike, the new calendar which the 3C’s feel is the best one yet, features photographs from the Çalış/Fethiye area, all of which were submitted by local photographers and holidaymakers. There are also photos of some of the 3C’s children’s projects and fund raising events.  Many of the featured photographs were taken by CBF members including a very talented 13 year old girl.

The  calendar which sells at the bargain price of only 7TL (still only 2 pounds in real terms, the same as last year) is a colourful, slim-line, month per page version with room to write birthdays, appointments etc. so not only is it useful but it will make a great holiday souvenir, and is great to  put by as a Christmas stocking filler  or  as an alternative to a Christmas card. It also features a list of emergency and useful telephone numbers.

All money raised from the calendar will goes to the 3C’s charity, helping children in the local Çalış/Fethiye area.

Calendars will initially be on sale at the 3C’s charity shop at Eyna restaurant on Çalış promenade, Nil Bar and Guven’s Bar in Çalış plus Fetav Office in Fethiye. They will also be on sale on the 3C’s stall at the Çalış Car Boot Sales. Other outlets will be added over the next fortnight and I will let you know about these in due course.  In addition our charity has a new range of greeting cards on sale in the 3C’s shop which feature photographs from the new calendar.

The 3C’s would like to thank sponsors MontaVerde Construction, Bambu Restaurant and Bar and Eyna Bistro and Cafe Bar for enabling production of the calendar as well as Land of Lights for the artwork.

Offline Dizzy Jan

Re: 3C's 2015 Calendars now on sale!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 16:20:41 PM »
A new venue added today Chrissie, Bambu have very kindly offered to sell the calendars, as well as sponsoring them. Thank you Bambu from th 3C's.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 17:06:13 PM »
Looks fab, unfortunately we are not in Calis end of this year, but will certainly ask someone to bring mine back for me.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 20:50:23 PM »
Yes we are really pleased with the calendar this year Carole, and by going to print early, it will enable people out on hols to purchase them. There are some great photos, and of course these include some stunning sunsets, for which Calis is famous.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 21:21:51 PM »
we are over in a months time hopefully they will still be on sale then as would like two maybe three.. happy to bring some back and post to other members if payment and postage can be sorted out with the three c's  ;)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 22:02:15 PM »
Thanks for your kind  offer Karenina, we had hoped that members coming out might help us to get calendars back to UK  for others who are unable to get here  this year and we will work out the costs of postage and packing. If anyone does wish to order but is not coming out please pm me and we will work out the cost and see who is happy to bring them back and post them on to you.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 23:01:17 PM »
The "present" will be happy to bring some back.

Will be in touch :D

Offline sunlover

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 07:47:27 AM »
Wahoo, i have also just realised and correct me Chrissy if i am wrong but the lamp and turkish tea picture is the one i took at Mozaik Bahce ,

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 08:49:53 AM »
I am flying over to the UK, mid October with an almost empty suitcase.
I will be quite happy to take a quantity back for onward posting to anyone that requests between now & then.
Postal rates can be found on the Royal Mail website.

Pi55y, if you want to bear this in mind then keep a note & pm me at a later date with details.  8)

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 13:53:02 PM »
For those of you who live in Feithye and in this heat do not want to come to Calis, we now have two places in Feithye that have a stock of calendars. Both the Mulberry Tree and Kismet now have them for sale. Thank you Mulberry Tree and Kismet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf