Author Topic: Turkish in Manchester.  (Read 9414 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 12:35:30 PM »
Janet - first class is Sept 19th at 7pm - although Korhan used to start at 6.30pm so best to check out actual start time - as he is not opposed to doing an extra half hour for FREE!!

Offline Kafkaf

Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2006, 15:36:37 PM »
Hi Janet,
That will be great to see you and your son in between our students.I will be there about 6ish.For the very first week we may start at 7 but we will see what's the general tendency.Last year we were OK with 6.30 and that's fine by me.Anyway we will see how it goes.Be good.

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 21:57:22 PM »
looking forward to joining you.  Hope you are a good teacher as I need all the help I can get

See you soon  Janet

Offline Kafkaf

Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2006, 12:48:02 PM »
So that's it then.Nobody else is interested in Turkish Lessons around Manchester!!! Sorry I couldn't hear the voices screaming for "We want Turkish, We want Turkish"

Offline Keith

• Middleton, Manchester, UK
Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2006, 14:54:01 PM »
Can i ask on what day are the courses held?

Offline Kafkaf

Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 15:09:20 PM »
Keith,

Stockport on Monday evenings which will commence next week 16.10.2006 Here is the telephone for Loquela Language Centre in Stockport: 0161 4777 385 Simon,the manager, will be happy to answer your questions.
Bolton, on the other hand is on Tuesday evenings.

Offline Fettlers

• Warrington, UK
Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2006, 20:15:39 PM »
We want turkish ! me and my friend would like lessons but we were told that Bolton is full and as we live in Warrington, Stockport is a bit to far in rush hour for a 6.30pm start. Any suggestions Katkaf? Debbie

Offline Kafkaf

Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 23:01:46 PM »
Hi Debbie,
First of all thanks for your interest in Turkish Language.Wish you were living a bit closer to Stockport. I know we are full at the moment but you can put yourselves on the waiting list.You never know someone may drop the lessons.Meanwhile, try to study on www.turkishclass.com and a4esl.org
Good luck with your studies. Korhan.

Offline amanda bullock

Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2007, 19:27:58 PM »
hi kafkaf
We spand a lot of time in fethiye during summer and would like help with the lingo.Can you let me know about courses in stockport.regards Amanda

Offline Kafkaf

Turkish in Manchester.
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 09:02:27 AM »
Merhaba Amanda,
First of all thanks for your interest towards Turkish Language. Currently we have been running 2 classes in Stockport.First one is,improvers which is intermediate level. Mine has started 12 weeks ago.It is a beginners class.They have finished the first 10 weeks now it's is a continuation. of that ten week.
We are opening another class week commencing 12 of February and it is going to be absolute beginners class on Wednesdays.All of them are evening classes.We start at 18.30 and end around 20.30.If you like to have more info about the classes please call Simon,the manager of Loquela Languages on 0161 47 77 385. We would like to see you in between our students soon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf