Author Topic: Happy Birthday USB!!!  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Lotty

Re: Happy Birthday USB!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 07:23:22 AM »
Sorry I'm late, hope it was a good one!  ;D

Offline blueclad

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 08:25:19 AM »
Happy birthday hope you had a good one.

Sorry im late but just come round from another op.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 11:32:29 AM »
Thanks all for your good wishes, sorry I did not get on here yesterday, but I was very busy.  Family came over in the in the last couple of days for my birthday party bash last night, and I was surprised at our family Calis Beach breakfast by the arrival of friends who had come over from the UK, and had been hiding themselves away for a couple of days from where I might spot them!!  The party last night was a real hoot with family, friends, great food, big quiz and singalong and great live entertainment.  Blimey even friends who are Tottingham supporters turned up  I was of course a good host and hardly mentioned t them (well not much) their teams choke fest on the last dayof the season. ;D ;D ;D

It was held at the Yengec in Ovacik, a fantastic location for a good party, the food was excellent.. thanks o Lucy and her team.  We had a quiz, MC'd by myself and the Present Mrs Tickets.  The quiz was made up of a picture quiz, one list being people I love and admire, the other being made up of people I loath, or at the very least cannot stand.... guess which list was the longest?  The second part of the quiz was a musical intro/singalong, great fun when everyone is up for a laugh, singing the songs and generally making fools of themselves for English chocolate bars as prizes.  Then the rest of the night was given over to live entertainment from Christine singing the best soul, motown and philly.  Fantastic!!   Plenty of dancing, some even around the handbag. The Present Mrs Tickets did not stop dancing all night, and she even got me up for a few dances too.  If you want to hear Christine yourself, she 'plays' the Beach House Restaurant and Bar on Calis Beach every Friday night, go its a good night out.

And blimey did I get some prezzies too!.. Fresh baked Arsenal buns from Mrs Boxerdogs, superb eccles cakes from Nichola  and from my mate Dave a jar of home baked ginger nuts....mmmmm   Then there was beer, champers, port, Arsenal Cups (the nearest we got to a trophy this year) and enough sweets to keep me going for a good while, all the classic sweets liccy allsorts, hard boiled pear drops strawberries and cream etc, Pontefract cake.

I really could not have had a better day anywhere in the world.. thanks again to all for coming and those helped make it  the best day possible.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf