« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 13:54:35 PM »
Of course Mr Scunner,of course
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 16:35:16 PM by Jukebox »

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
B52
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 17:20:46 PM »
just returned from Calis this morning and spent maybe 8 nights in and out of B52 along with other bars, I still think it is one of the best bars there the staff are really good, there is something on there every night. 8) 8) 8)

If you dont like it you dont go in and yes they cater for all ages, i didnt see a quiet night there last week and those guys work bloody hard for their money  8) 8) 8)

Ron

Offline lollypop

B52
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 23:32:14 PM »
Hi i havent been back from turkey long and i found B52s very good fun, had a foam party which was a good giggle when ya drunk an with a good group of people. Ended up there alot after scarletts, got admit i ended up dancing on the bar there to.

Offline pegs

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 14:54:25 PM »
got to say i use both scarlett and b52 a bit, but i don,t know why the two should be compared. They offer different things, apart from the drinks of course, but i will say i,m happier drinking in b52 as i,ve never seen a fight get out of hand in there, but have seen some nasty fights in scarlett.Sorry but that means a lot to me, i,d rather see glasses being picked up and carried back to the bar than being knocked off the tables or thrown. the boys in b52 sem to be more aware of what is going on and don,t let things develop.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
B52
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 15:46:30 PM »
In the 2years & 8 months, (not counting am I?),that I have lived here, I personally have only seen the tail-end of one "fight" in Scarlett, & that was very quickly & expertly "Taken Outside" by staff.
When were the so-called, "nasty fights in Scarlett", Pegs?  I would add that I am in there most nights in the holiday season, much to Lorraines disgust!!!!
Gordon....

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
B52
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 16:16:35 PM »

Can we get back on topic which is B52, not the Scarlett bar.

Offline Dippey

B52
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 10:42:19 AM »
Have only been in B52 once and afraid I was not overly impressed. But I will point out that last night on my way home about 2.30 -3.00am (I was not on the pi55:D) the B52 was still open with a good few customers, so it obviously appeals, (just not my cup of tea as a Sky Sports Bar is not either).
Just to point out before someone else does that, yes! I noticed three other popular bars still open too, away from the Beach front prom, with fair amount of customers being Marias, Aladdins and Scarlett.

Dippz

Offline Jenny

B52
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 13:53:16 PM »
I have been going to Scarlett for 5 years now and have spent the last 6 weeks in Calis drinking in Scarlett everynight and have never once seen a fight there. The lads there never get involved with fights - out of the main bars in Calis id say theyre the only ones that don't. You may not see lads from B52 fighting in the bar, probably because they take their fights and kick off in other peoples bars or elsewhere but beleive me they do fight. I know where I feel safe in Calis and it is Scarlett, certainly not B52.

Jenny.x.

Offline bob

B52
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 22:08:27 PM »
the older wiser sober people spotted what the b52s was up to and past comment on it    and left

Offline ronzeus

B52
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 07:04:36 AM »
100% right Bob.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf