Author Topic: Arena Restraurant (Arif)  (Read 1746 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Arena Restraurant (Arif)
« on: May 21, 2009, 06:52:17 AM »
Hi everyone,Sometime ago I posted the whereabouts of Arif (ex Yakamox).He is now firmly established at the Arena . This is a beautiful little restruarant at the harbour end to the Paspatur,or more accurately Telmessos.It is a balcony situated restruarant with a nice view of the harbour.His menu is extensive but not too expensive.I did think his wine list was a touch on the high side.As a result he asked me to try a very local wine from a friends vine yard.This was a red with a deep colour.Always a bit wary with turkish wines due to most being to dry for my taste.However it tasted as good as it looked.Something along the lines of a claret.I suggested he put it on the available list as a house wine with in a carafe.So after a another glass and a bit of thought he found some nice clay carafes which he will make available at a price below 20tl.So, go and visit try the food and the wine and I doubt you will be disapointed.His chef incidently has been with him for a number of years and has a gret reputation.Good eating J

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf