Author Topic: Anna's Bar  (Read 6245 times)

Offline tel

Anna's Bar
« on: June 27, 2009, 16:52:15 PM »
Good night in Anna's bar last night, including Turkish Folk dancing and hey draught Tuborg for 2.5 lira.

Offline Alex_BillaBoi_

Anna's Bar
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 00:54:19 AM »
Mmm all well n good the beer being cheap and the entertainment being good aswell just that the food isnt that great in there, when i was last in there i had the chicken breast,chips n all the other malarcky that comes with it but it wasnt nice the food came out burnt and the waiters wernt very good next day i wished i hadnt eaten it as it gave me the galloping trots so did my mum and dad they had the same symptoms to so i wouldnt recomend going there for something to eat maybe go there for the cheap beer after you've eaten and for the entertainment they do as thats excellent cant realy fault anything else except the food realy :-\
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 00:56:49 AM by Alex_BillaBoi_ »

Offline Gavos999

Anna's Bar
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 18:23:44 PM »
jesus, thought i was reading my 5 year old sons book then ..

no i dont know his name.

but 2.5 lira pint sounds a treat , anna's has always been cheap for beer.

Gav  ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 18:28:21 PM by Gavos999 »

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Anna's Bar
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 19:10:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Alex_BillaBoi_

Mmm all well n good the beer being cheap and the entertainment being good aswell just that the food isnt that great in there, when i was last in there i had the chicken breast,chips n all the other malarcky that comes with it but it wasnt nice the food came out burnt and the waiters wernt very good next day i wished i hadnt eaten it as it gave me the galloping trots so did my mum and dad they had the same symptoms to so i wouldnt recomend going there for something to eat maybe go there for the cheap beer after you've eaten and for the entertainment they do as thats excellent cant realy fault anything else except the food realy :-\

we did not get a chance to eat the service was so slow after 35mins we gave up and went to the soup kitchen:-\

Offline tel

Anna's Bar
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 19:24:26 PM »
Here what you say, but in there last week with others and we all had excellent meals, very fast and attentive service plus the beer was 1.5TL (cheapest yet). What more can I say

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Anna's Bar
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 19:40:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tel

Here what you say, but in there last week with others and we all had excellent meals, very fast and attentive service plus the beer was 1.5TL (cheapest yet). What more can I say

well at least you got a meal to try :):P:(

Offline kevin b

Anna's Bar
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 19:58:23 PM »
so is the beer 1.5 or 2.5 a pint?

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Anna's Bar
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 20:05:28 PM »
There was a sign outside last week 11 am /9pm 1.5 tl then 2.5 tl sort of happy 10 hours 8) ;)

quote:
Originally posted by kevin burton

so is the beer 1.5 or 2.5 a pint?

Offline dycedon

Anna's Bar
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 15:21:11 PM »
TUBORG how could you Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Offline june

Anna's Bar
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 16:41:58 PM »
1.5 or 2.5 YTL....blimey thats very cheap....I really don't like Tuborg unfortunately:(.....prefer Efes[^].

So what happened to the infamous minimum 4YTL rule???....not that I am complaining...... :)

As Gavos999 says Anna's has always been cheap, if not the cheapest for beer on the prom, however I would not eat there...no.no.no.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf