Author Topic: Bella Mamas  (Read 7921 times)

Offline kevman

Bella Mamas
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 15:04:15 PM »
We also heard that one of the chefs from Bella Mama's now works at the Flamingo and there food is supposed to be excellent.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Bella Mamas
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 13:42:44 PM »
Had a wonderful meal there again this year. Beautiful setting, super service and gorgeous food, very reasonably priced. No surprise that thta was packed most nights when we passed.

Offline anghatch

Bella Mamas
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 22:20:56 PM »
Weve just got back from our first holiday in Calis and we ate one evening at Bella Mamas and the food was not very nice at all.  The staff were also very offish and not friendly like everywhere else we ate.  La Casa Mamas was lovely food and friendly staff so we ate there twice during our stay only thing I would say is check your bill if you have the special as they tried to charge us for the desserts that came with the special meal but were quite alright when this was pointed out to them.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Bella Mamas
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 22:27:49 PM »
The staff being offish at Bella Mamma's is I understand a conscious choice by the owners to offer something a little less intrusive in terms of table service. Whether that's what you want is a personal choice.

Offline anghatch

Bella Mamas
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 22:54:36 PM »
Offish to the point of being rude.  I can see that some people dont like the waiters being in their face but the attitude of the waiters when they were serving you wasnt good and the place just gave off the wrong impression to me.

Offline Harmless

Bella Mamas
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »
We ate there last week, the food was lovely and the waiters were attentive enough and smiley.
Well priced too.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Bella Mamas
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »
Bella Mama's must be doing something right it is busy most nights, I always find the staff professional, I don,t want waiters trying to hard when I am eating and important to me they do not allow dogs round the tables while you are eating.
Mark

Offline dotty

Bella Mamas
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 09:05:19 AM »
ate there in august and september best restaurant in calis

Offline kizkucuk

Bella Mamas
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 09:22:39 AM »
I'm a Casa fan - didn't do Bella's at all in 2009 - had one bad meal in 2008 and never went back.

Offline Steve A

Bella Mamas
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 11:11:19 AM »
I think Bella Mamas is hit and miss,if they are busy Iam afraid you get a poor meal and service,it also lacks in atmosphere.We started eating there 3yrs ago but would not go back after the last couple of times ie.uncooked meals,cold food,poor service and no chance of any refund or helpful response from the Mgr.So we tried Casa Mamas and found it to be better than Bella Mamas so eat there now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf