Author Topic: Beer  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Beer
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 16:08:01 PM »
I tell you it is a brave bar that puts the price below everyone else - I know the owners of Enginar and boy have they had to endure some rubbish from locals this last week or so (some very serious stuff, several visits from the Zabita, Fethiye Television and other more disturbing stuff. Still the brits loved it and the tables were all full outside, more so last week than when we visited in the summer.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Beer
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 16:29:17 PM »
Free market and all that  :)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Beer
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 16:38:24 PM »
Where abouts is the Enginar how much is there beer are they open for the winter season need somewhere else for the winter. ;)

I tell you it is a brave bar that puts the price below everyone else - I know the owners of Enginar and boy have they had to endure some rubbish from locals this last week or so (some very serious stuff, several visits from the Zabita, Fethiye Television and other more disturbing stuff. Still the brits loved it and the tables were all full outside, more so last week than when we visited in the summer.
[/quote]

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Beer
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 18:03:48 PM »
Paspatur, find the Infinity jewellry shop, just opposite. Yes they are open for the winter beer currently 2.5tl

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf