Author Topic: Anna's Bar Christmas Do!!  (Read 4196 times)

Offline karenChris

Anna's Bar Christmas Do!!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

I'm still waiting to hear how much and where the donation was that was promised by Karen and Chris for the Animal Shelter.

As the Christmas Do at The Anna Bar was not organised through Animal Aid but was organised during February of 2009, the amount raised for the chosen charity donation is not particularly your personal concern.

A substantial amount was raised from ticket sales and the owner of Anna Bar will this week be meeting with Perihan (the administrator of the Animal Shelter) who is also a personal friend of his,to donate the monies raised including a donation from Anna Bar directly to her.

As soon as the exact amount is known it will be posted for general view.

It is worth a mention in order to prevent further unfound comments, rumours, petty jealousy,s etc, etc,
that! 'The Original Rusty,s Roadshow' has been incorporated in the mandate of Kardz Turizm (Kardz by Karen) which is a registered and legally operated company in Turkey.

Thanks to all who came to the 'Original Rusty,s Road Show' Anna Bar Christmas Disco, we are sincerely pleased that an enjoyable evening was had by all including those that came from other venues.

A programme of events has been planned for 2010 starting with a disco on Saturday January 9th, A Valentines Disco on Saturday 13th February with planned disco's on the usual 1st Saturday of every month thereafter, there will be other events planned and details will be posted including a Christmas Disco on the 23rd December 2010

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 10:50:52 AM »
Perihan is in Australia til mid Feb.

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 16:44:28 PM »
Tinkerman, I request that you give some thought to your responses on this thread.

As an administrator you should be aware of what is possibly inflamatory & keep it private!

As for the Animal Shelter, this divisive bickering will only harm the charity. I, for one, am pretty pi$$ed off with the ongoing insinuations.

I go out socially to have fun. If that can co-incide with some charity cause then that is cool. If it doesn't always raise money for charity, that is ok as well!

As I mentioned before "crusades" have historically caused nothing but harm & hatred!

Let's all lighten up a bit, please!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 17:00:30 PM »
Albaman

The party was billed as a fundraisng event for the Animal shelter, Im asking how much was raised, as it has always been published on here for previous events, as is all fundraisng events in Calis.

Why I can't get a straight answer?

I have no problem with people organising events and I hope they succeed and everyone has a great time, but if you promote it as a fundraising event, you should expect to ask how much you made.

insinuations come spring from unanswered questions.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 17:19:57 PM by tinkerman »

Offline brianthegardener

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 18:37:27 PM »
I thought karenchris had already said as and when the amount would be posted..maybe we should wait till then, there is no point in pushing the issue is there.
Cant help but agree with albaman point on the bickering..any money raised for ANY chatity is good no matter who organises it.
The good people of Kemer, raised money for the animal shelter...that too seemed to cause problems..let ALL people work together for the good of the animal shelter..its what its all about isnt it.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 03:24:21 AM »
I have absolutely no axe to grind with Annas, They do and excellent job and have served us well over the last year allowing us to fundraise for the Animal Shelter and I wish them well for the future.

I will leave it here and wait for the figures to be published by Karen and Chris in their own time.

Best wishes for the New Year to all who support us and other local charities.

Andy ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf