Author Topic: Anna Aparthotel (Anna Gardens)  (Read 6346 times)

Offline Jenny1

Anna Aparthotel (Anna Gardens)
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 09:14:20 AM »
Sounds really nice, just looked on their website, being on my own would you say it was safer walking to Anna's or Harman?

Offline bigvic

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 09:36:38 AM »
Don't walk ANYWHERE on your own,Jenny. A dolmus will take you from calis to Anna Aparts,it's on the main Fethiye road,the Harman is down a side street..

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »
Thanks Vic, I try not to walk on my own at night, I usually stay somewhere nearer the front, but looking for bargains this year! It has been a bit scary reading the posts on here recently regarding muggings, cash machine scams etc, will extra vigilant!
One of the reasons I started to come to Calis was the feeling of safety in a small town.

Offline bigvic

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »
Don't be scared,just be aware.there are very few incidents here,but one is enough.we have lived here for 5 years and have no intention of living anywhere else,that goes for most of our friends as well.lot safer than UK!!

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 11:56:42 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny1

Thanks Vic, I try not to walk on my own at night, I usually stay somewhere nearer the front, but looking for bargains this year! It has been a bit scary reading the posts on here recently regarding muggings, cash machine scams etc, will extra vigilant!
One of the reasons I started to come to Calis was the feeling of safety in a small town.

Give me a ring jenny i will walk you home dont think they will tackle me .wait for the comments to come. ;):D

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 12:46:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny1

Jenny have a look at stopping at the Goldenmoon Hotel 1 min walk from the front, excellent hotel very cheap too. http://www.goldenmoonhotel.com/
Mark

Offline dycedon

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 12:56:22 PM »
a wales scrum half wouldnt tackle you

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 14:38:14 PM »
What a pair you two would make,wouldnt like to bet on who had the first disaster. ;)

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 19:45:50 PM »
Ha ha!
Here's my 'Lancelike' story of the day!
Mon I decided to go to Chester on National Express for the day. I drove and parked my car near to the Mterolink station to catch the tram into Manchester. I walked about 5 mins to the tram station, and Damn! (Or something to that effect!) I have left my phone in the car. Walked 5 mins back to the car, phone was in my bag.
Walked back to the station, (Think workmen thought I was on the game or something!)both ticket machines out of order, I would have to pay on tram. New ticket machines on platform, which was good. Bought peak time ticket £5 as it was before 9.30am. Stood freezing waiting for tram, when it came, it said Bury? I was waiting on wrong side of platform! I ran up the stairs, across the bridge, down the other side, fell down the last 3 stairs onto my knees, and guess what? The tram was pulling away! At that point I sat on the bench and seriously contemplated going back home! By the time I got on tram it was off peak an ticket would have cost £3! Anyway I had a really nice day, eventually, went on the open top bus around Chester, lovely lunch, and some holiday shopping, also met a very old lady on the coach who used to teach English in a Greek village, very interesting stories to tell.
Regards
Ms Bean [:(!]

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 20:56:16 PM »
Nice one jenny :D ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf