Author Topic: Bati Cafe 'Opening' Night Tonight  (Read 2325 times)

Offline marjo

Bati Cafe 'Opening' Night Tonight
« on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:02 PM »
Hi All
Tonight Bati Cafe is having it's opening night.Though this bar/restaurant has been open for some months, it has recently undergone a refurb & the proud owners Tuna & Işin invite everyone to sample their delicious menu & cordial atmosphere:D

From 7pm onwards they will welcome you with a free glass of wine & a range of sample dishes to try.

The bar is situated opposite Yapi Market hardware shop on the Sunday market road. Those of you playing in the CCC pool & darts league will know the place as they are one of the competing teams in the league.

Look forward to seeing you there  :)

Offline BUBSMUM

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 21:35:05 PM »
I'd just like to thank Bati Cafe for a great evening - their generosity and hospitality on the night reminded me of how it used to be some many years ago.  The food was well presented,delicious and plentiful.  Also Bati Cafe has a great atmosphere - I certainly look forward to going back and enjoying a meal there in the future, and the deep fried ice cream is a must have.  Many thanks for an enjoyable evening

Offline kanga

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 23:13:01 PM »
Look forward to trying this place in the Summer and if it has the character of the Calis we knew years ago will be a regular haunt for me and the family. Good luck to you>

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 06:21:25 AM »
I totally agree with Bobsmum on this one .The food was delicious and nicely presented. We had a brilliant night and they are such a lovely friendly Turkish couple who deserve to make a success of the place. They have even created a  delighful and relaxing garden area at the rear of the cafe which will be lovely to sit in away from the traffic .I wish them luck and the place is certainly worth trying if you havent already. The new chef did himself proud last night with the meal.

Offline busybee

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 07:50:19 AM »
Had a great time last nite, food, hospitality, atmosphere and decor superb. They put a lot of effort into making you feel at home and deserve every success. The "lads" certainly had a great time playing killer pool.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »
Tuna has had some more work done over the winter and now has a beautiful little courtyard tucked away round the back of the restaurant. I'll load a pic later.
Lovely professional lads working there this year too plus an added bonus of Magners!!!  Perfect after a stroll round the Sunday market.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf