Author Topic: cinar ( Sycamore)  (Read 6830 times)

Offline Diverbaz 1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 07:09:37 AM »

Turkey is a big country, so many bars, so little time:D:D ;)

Offline kizkucuk

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 09:47:16 AM »
Lee is doing a great job at Cinar - he has lovely staff and there is always a warm welcome.  Murat is coming back to work with Lee in the summer.  Drinks prices are very reasonable - expecially for the sea front.  The music is not too loud.  A very pleasant place to sit and have a drink or two, great sunset views too.

Offline jojo1988

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 13:58:10 PM »
I did not do this post for a advert for the bar. I was just commenting on the way the bar had treated me. i know Lee from Joseph's bar and is a nice guy and just wanted to wish him luck in his bar. I've been coming to Calis Beach for six years now and this was my 12th visit to Calis so i have done all the trip and been to most bars and restaurants in Calis. I spend most of my time at this bar this year as i fell out with the people i went with and Lee wanted to make sure that I was safe as even when i'm not in Calis, i still talk to him. My mum is also a member and she does post a lot of advise on this site, but i decided to join as my mum was not with me this year. I wanted to put a cross that this bar is a friendly bar and the staff are great. I did do a lot more then visit this bar, i went to different bars so it not a advert for the bar so there no need to attack me, i'm going to write other posts too just not had the time to.

Offline leecinar

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 11:07:54 AM »
Thanks everybody who ever likes and who ever doesnt but honestly i really dont need advertising by some one else and i would never talk to people write this or write that  :) oh well anyone more than wellcome to cinar :D X

Offline dycedon

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 12:58:22 PM »
Got to agree, cinar is a good bar, as you can see by Lees post if you go there you go there if you dont you dont but have visited a few times and am impressed he is making a go of it, good guy and great staff, why not visit and see for yourselves.
Jim S

Offline FBT1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 22:03:41 PM »
Agree with Dyce Don (when was the last time an Airdrieonian agreed with an Aberdonian?). Cinar Bar is a good venue and Lee and Murat are great guys who deserve to succeed. Had a fantastic 2 weeks in Calis and spent a lot of time with the guys. All the best to them.

Offline kevnjulie

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 20:54:53 PM »
went to the cinar on the LAST DAY!! wondered in for breakfast and stayed an hour and a half; very friendly staff particularly Murat who got his guitar out and played and sang to us, got the turkish guitar and did the same.. people next door by thier pool joined in the singing and all gave rousing applause - 10.30am! Went in later that evening and met Lee too also vey friendly - recommend

Offline leecinar

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 23:19:57 PM »
Thanks very much jim, FBT1 and kevin hope you are all well  :)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 18:20:38 PM »
See you in May Lee.
:D

Offline leecinar

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 19:03:48 PM »
see you soon  :) x

Share me