Author Topic: kayle park  (Read 8662 times)

Offline laurack

kayle park
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 12:22:52 PM »
Just got back today. Whent up to Kale Park on Saturday and it was Fab. Food was very good service was great  and those veiws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bluwise

kayle park
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 20:29:00 PM »
Do the taxis in Fethiye all know where this is if we just ask for Kale Park?
This is on my "impress a friend" list and plan to try it in a couple of weeks.  

Any ideas what we should expect to pay for a taxi and will the restaurant organise one for us coming back down to the harbour?
Their website is really interesting too - great pics.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
kayle park
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 20:41:46 PM »
I am sure the taxi drivers will know where it is. In case they don't go to the top of the one way street just passed where the Fire Station used to be.  There is a road that is signposted to Kayakoy on the right, turn up there. I should not imagine it would be too much for a taxi and the Kale will order one for you when you leave, we have often seen taxis arriving to pick up people.  If you go to the Kale Park Website just now there is a 10% discount voucher you can print off. It is valid for daytime 1200hrs to 1600hrs ;)
http://www.kalepark.com/home2.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 20:43:40 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Bluwise

kayle park
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 07:40:50 AM »
Great thanks Jacqui!

Offline Daley6522

kayle park
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 18:10:20 PM »
we were sat around the pool at Seaside residence and a rep of Kale park dropped a leaflet, after talking with him he said they would pick us up and drop us off. So we thought lets give it a go as I had eaten there in 2009 it was excellent then. However after making the arrangements via phone for 7pm all confirmed. they didnt even turn up. would never go again.... left a bad taste in the mouth when there are a multitude of excellent restaurants in the fethiye/ calis area

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf