Author Topic: Anna Restaurant  (Read 2070 times)

Offline sleepwalker

Anna Restaurant
« on: September 10, 2012, 19:41:46 PM »
My girlfriend and i have an apartment near Anna's restaurant which is on the road from Calis to Fethiye, opposite the Gempa supermarket just before the hospital on the right as you travel towards Fethiye from Calis.
It has always been our "last stop" drinking bar on the way home for a cheeky one (or five) but this year we have eaten there a couple of times and found the food to be absolutely gorgeous.
The chef is really good and serves plentiful, very tasty meals with a really nice fillet steak in his own special sauce.
Barbeque nights are also great with an "eat as much as you like" theme and chef is happy to cook to your own taste of spiciness (i like red hot, girlfriend likes mild as possible LOL)
If you are near the area we recommend it, the staff and customers are also really friendly

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Anna Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 18:48:50 PM »
what night are the barbecues held on please? we often fancy having a barbi when in Calis and dont seem to have much luck when we try to do our own :D

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Anna Restaurant
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 22:20:05 PM »
This was one of the darts and pool venues last year and we have some great fun evenings there. Great staff.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf