Author Topic: Akaya gardens  (Read 3138 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Akaya gardens
« on: May 10, 2013, 14:37:28 PM »
About one hour drive from Calis but well worth the effort. We went a couple of times last year. Four of us have been today the food and  service still excellent and great value for money.
There is a swimming pool for a small charge,they arrange boat trips on the lake in the valley. They also do transfers for parties.
After living here five years we all agreed it is our favourite place in the area.

http://akkayagarden.com/

Offline Marggie

Re: Akaya gardens
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 15:12:21 PM »
We love Akaya Gardens too and the food is excellent.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 15:38:09 PM »
Mark - I always thought you had to stay over - can you just go and have a meal ad a swim for a few hours?

Is there a charge to get in?

Ian

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 15:59:53 PM »
You can go anytime for a meal and walk round the valley, you pay if you want to use the pool or the boatrip. There is a camp site but we have only been for meals.
Mark

Offline 160606

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 16:05:12 PM »
They also have a villa that you can stay in for BB for a very reasonable amount.  They showed us around it last year and it has 4 bedrooms.  If I'm not mistaken The Rimms have 3 couples over in a week or so and they are going to stay over in the villa for the night.  We had a wonderful meal there last year with them and we sat at the highest table in the trees.  Lovely experience with the staff who couldn't do enough for us.  Have said we will make it back this year, looking forward to it.

Offline davybill

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 16:15:19 PM »
WE  call it the bird nest,as the tables are built in the trees,the foods  good we go 2/3 times during the season,but its not open out of season,

Offline busybee

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 19:43:29 PM »
Great website and lovely to see the prices before you go, didnt think they were too expensive considering that they have got you there and the food is so good.  Cant wait to take our family there.  Will need directions Mark and Graham!!!

Offline Robw

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 23:34:53 PM »
I have been in correspondence with them this week and there communication is excellent ( rare for Turkey i know ) We have booked Horse Riding followed by a Lake Trip and then a meal in the Restaurant with Birthday cake etc. As i say communication has been excellent and i would recommend you contact Hatice <cpm@curbanoglu.com> 

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 06:37:51 AM »
Could I also have directions please, we are hopefully hiring a car this year so would love to give this place a try thanks in advance  :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Akaya gardens
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 07:25:11 AM »
It's really easy Karen. Drive as if you were going to the airport, but instead of turning left at the green mosque ( the cut through to Dalaman ) carry on straight to the traffic lights.
At the traffic lights there's a big sign to Akkaya gardens, turn right and keep following the road for about 5 minutes until you see another sign for Akkaya gardens, turn right.
Follow this small single track road for a bout 5 km.

The road goes all through an estate of modern villas, and after a while you will see the swimming pool.
Once you see the pool the restaurant is very close, you can't really miss it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf