Author Topic: Ada Restaurant - Sovalye Island  (Read 5606 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Ada Restaurant - Sovalye Island
« on: October 05, 2013, 19:49:49 PM »
Is really wonderful, their menu is well thought out and the food is absolutely top notch. Tonight I had grilled calamari to start, it was light and fresh and the main course steak dish was definitely the best I've had here and the presentation of the food is nothing less than beautiful.

It's so peaceful over there, no cars, scooters or people really and the sunset from their restaurant terrace is amazing.

It's not the cheapest place you will eat at here but considering the quality, location and the speedboat transfer, it's in our opinion amazing value for money.

Offline sunlover

Re: Ada Restaurant - Sovalye Island
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 20:02:11 PM »
Thats somewhere we i would love to go for that special meal, can you tell us what the cost for your meal was, as people say its more expensive there which you would expect it to be but how much mre than the normal?

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 20:21:05 PM »
when we had a boat trip in september we were on a boat trip and went up to the restaurant and spoke to the owner and they gave us a phone number to ring up and book
it looked really nice on our list for next holiday

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 20:21:55 PM »
The starters are around the 20 to 30 lira range and the mains are 45 to 50. There are more expensive choices if your feeling flush. Beer is 12 and a nice bottle of wine is 45tl. There is no extra charge for the speedboat

Offline turkeysue

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 21:54:20 PM »
somewhere we would love to try.....do they have a web sight so you can book ???..many thanx for sharing   :)  :)

Offline Lotty

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 06:38:40 AM »
We had another lovely day there last week, this time we phoned first and zoomed off on their speed boat! Terrific experience. Here is the daytime menu, and the tel no is: 0533 138 7050

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
Don't try to book by emailing. We made this mistake, as I said in another posting.  We emailed and asked to book for Friday evening (this was on Monday).  We heard nothing back.   On Friday we were in a restaurant and my husband had an email.  It was 7.30pm.  The email was from the Ada and said they where waiting for us at the Sat.  My husband emailed back to say as we had no confirmation from them, we where eating elsewhere.  They emailed back immediately to say "See you next Time"
So, best advice is to ring them.  They, like a lot of other restaurants/hotels don't really do "Emailing"

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 21:31:21 PM »
We had another lovely meal at the Ada tonight, there is something magical about being picked up for dinner by a speedboat, 40 years ago and in my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined it.

Tonight we wandered around the island, there are some beautiful houses there and some in serious need of some TLC.  It gave me hope that maybe one day.....,

The food, again was a delight, watching Calis light up was so magical and as I sat there enjoying my double espresso and 7 star Metaxa at the end of our meal, I heard this little voice in my head and it said ......................... Can I Guess Your Weight !

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 21:37:06 PM »
Lotty is that the full menu.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 22:26:36 PM »
We went over last night. It was wonderful,delicious well presented food on one of the best settings in Calls.
Would definitely recommend a visit

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf