Author Topic: Aroma Bar  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
Aroma Bar
« on: June 19, 2014, 22:24:56 PM »
Just had my first meal there and have to say it surpassed all expectations. There is only Turkish and Greek food served but the selection is excellent. The food presentation and taste were perfect. Mustafa, who runs the bar, is a very attentive host, circulating all evening between the tables making sure all his customers were happy. He took time to speak and joke with everyone who entered as well as everyone walking past but was not seen to hassle anyone. A truly enjoyable evening and well worth a visit by anyone visiting or living here.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Aroma Bar
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 23:39:20 PM »
Sounds great - can you add where it is (I know it will be in other topics but easier when it is in the review) Cheers!

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:42:46 AM »
next door to the Merhaba restaurant. Only a small place but he has got it right by keeping things small and doing what he does very well

Offline Fifi

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 20:56:42 PM »
Having known Muzzy for several years now from when first met at Anna's Bar we are looking forward to our visit in a couple of weeks to see how he is doing it on his own - lovely man and deserves to be successful

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 08:02:24 AM »
On recommendation we thought we'd try here last night. Have to say we were rather disappointed. I had the beef stiffado, meat really tough and veg cold. The wine was also pretty disgusting.  :(

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 16:36:39 PM »
It will be closed in a couple of weeks... Have to admit that after our first visit that we too were very disappointed.... Had the worst two meals of our holiday there on Thursday night.. They were really really busy and struggled to cope.... People waiting a long time and then the meals were awful.... Sorry to say this as he is a lovely bloke....

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 19:52:45 PM »
We were there Thursday night we had a wait for our food but when it came it was very nice.
Mark

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf