Author Topic: Ada Restaurant  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Ada Restaurant
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 19:47:44 PM »
did not realise you could go to this place in the day time as well, do they have a swmimming pool and are the prices reasonable for lunches please  :)

Offline susuz.1

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 20:28:04 PM »

Went to Ada Restaurant for the first time in July this year. It was such a good experience. I phoned them and arranged for our pick-up with no problems. The boat was there waiting to ferry us across to Sovalye island. The restaurant is in a beautiful setting and I cannot fault the food and service, all outstanding. Definitely going back again in September and may try a day trip there. It is more expensive than your average restaurant. We paid about £30 equivalent a head including tip but when you consider this includes return boat trip and above average food, I think a good price for an excellent night out.

Does anyone know if there are changing facilities at the restaurant?

Offline quackers

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 05:37:59 AM »
They have a FB page send them a message.

Offline busybee

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 06:16:01 AM »
There is no swimming pool, but a nice small beach with sunbeds.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 09:10:06 AM »
Yes there is showers and changing rooms so you can stay on the beach and then wash and change for the evening if you want to.They are at the end on the right as you walk from the jetty. The lunch time menu is priced between 15-30tl depending on want you fancy.The burger we had was 20tl and it was lovely.

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 11:41:01 AM »
did not realise you could go to this place in the day time as well, do they have a swmimming pool and are the prices reasonable for lunches please   :)

We didn't go ourselves but I think the Ece Hotel on the island has a swimming pool and you can use the facilities there - but unlike Ada they don't allow children. We had friends go there a couple of times.

This was last year, so best to check first.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf