Author Topic: Bella Mama  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Bella Mama
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 18:40:28 PM »
Yes they are.

It's also worth remembering that before Bella Mammas, there was nothing much off the standard "Calis Menu" formula. It was a revelation back when it opened - along with the Lighthouse. Everywhere else continued to offer the same as everyone else on the strip. These places were true pioneers on Calis seafront  :)

Offline lissa

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 20:16:50 PM »
We have always had good meals and service at Bella Mamas, been using the restaurant in Calis since it first opened, also used their restaurant in Hisaronu many moons ago and many times, where service and food were also excellent. We tried Casa De  Mama last year, where not impressed, but decided to give it another go as all restaurants can be excused once for having a bad day. Would not go back to Casa de Mamas again,suffice to say I think! Certainly Bella Mamas for me. no comparison IMHO.

Offline pops

• Craig
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 21:14:32 PM »
We shall go on a Mama hunt in a few weeks and possibly try them both. So many restaurants to try......so little time.

Offline sunshiney

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 14:21:03 PM »
We had excellent meals and service from very smart staff in bella mamas. I couldnt fault the place at all. We definitely return

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf