Author Topic: Bella Mamas 10 out of 10  (Read 16708 times)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Bella Mamas 10 out of 10
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2015, 13:36:08 PM »
Why is Angel on the beach?, has she been kicked out of the Nil Bar, shame if so  :( shes been there for years.   ;)  :)

Offline An Idiot Abroad

• Newly Registered
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »
Agree with the 10/10 rating. My family go to Bella Mamas every time we are in Turkey and never disappointed with our meals. This summer we went with a family of 10 and all raved about our food. However, La Casa Di Mama's pizza's just edge it for me...   ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2015, 18:28:25 PM »
After all the recommendations we gave it a try again in June.  Meal was lovely, service was great, no complaints, but still have the feeling the place is a bit souless no atmosphere and very clinical. 
We also went to Casa De Mama and got a good welcome from the staff and also had a lovely meal, which was as good as Bella Mama's and a bit cheaper.

Offline Christie

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2015, 14:14:35 PM »
Bella Mama is our favourite restaurant in Calis, but we do struggle sometimes to eat all the meal and hate leaving it, so we asked if we could have a smaller portion on my favourite meal Steak Swedish, and they came up trumps.  I got a 'junior' portion which was absolutely spot on.   Even better, they only charged half the price for it. 

it is good when restaurants agree to supply smaller portions, as we hate to leave food but can hardly ever finish the large meals we seem to get in Calis. 

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2015, 08:54:16 AM »
I have just commented about this lovely restaurant on another thread - I think their food and levels of service are the best in Calis.

I have never felt rushed there or that it is without atmosphere - quite the opposite actually. I don't want to be fawned over in any restaurant - I do like to be acknowledged, welcomed and served/assisted professionally and in a friendly, polite manner.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf