Author Topic: Beach House on Calis seafront  (Read 2854 times)

Offline sleepwalker

Beach House on Calis seafront
« on: October 05, 2015, 12:32:42 PM »
We ate several times in June at the Beach House restaurant and again when we returned to Calis in September and have to say that the level of service and the quality of the food were both first class on every occasion.

The fish cooked in salt for two is really tasty and is personally served / filleted with pride and panache

The Beach House special for two also tastes beautiful and is well worth having, again served at the table personally

The owner David (Ikan?) is a really nice guy, he recognised us every time we went even between June & September and goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and well looked after.
I hope David decides to keep the restaurant for another season at least, but I suspect he is destined for bigger restaurants in larger resorts, he is on that level.

Thank-you David, we both really enjoyed meeting you and eating / drinking at the beach house.

Marshall & Georgia

Offline davybill

Re: Beach House on Calis seafront
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 13:04:35 PM »
Yes ate there many times, very good food and service,

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 18:59:10 PM »
Have to agree, we have been using the beach house for a couple of years now and its always good, they have a great value daytime menu as well as the evening menu.
David is the front of house man, not the owner, the owner is actually the DJ/kareoke man and doesnt get that involved with the front of house from what we can tell.
David along with Jac and nesta are a great team and our kids love them all, they always make a real fuss of them.
Just love the atmosphere of this place, a friendly welcome, lovely meal at good prices, and then some light entertainment around 10ish either music/kareoke or show, oh a a cocktail menu  ;).

as you say just hope it stays the same.
my top place on calis front

markar

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 19:38:33 PM »
I would never have thought about going in there for food. I might now though  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 21:01:54 PM »
We have had breakfast here a couple of times been really nice and a few lunches all been good   :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 08:00:12 AM »
Best meal of the holiday there and we are fussy beggars as you know by now.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 08:01:22 AM »
Actually the best meals have been in Icmeler but for Calis it was very good... Icmeler is a step up.. lol.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf