Author Topic: Akdeniz Apart Otel Restaurant  (Read 5486 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: Akdeniz Apart Otel Restaurant
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2016, 15:35:44 PM »
As you said Madmart, from the outside it doesn't look too inviting. We walk past it everyday when we are over but have never been in. I must say they seemed to be giving it a bit of a makeover in April so they are now hoping for a bit of trade. We will definitely call in when we are next over. We would also love to call into the Anil across the road for a beer, but it always seems to be closed when we are over.

Decided to give this place a go on our last evening of our holiday. we should have tried it sooner. it was early 5pm when four of us walked in. They were clearly not expecting any customers so early as none of the tables were set. We asked if it was possible to have some food. They quickly moved around tables and added cloths and cutlery. We were given menus and chose our meals. The kitchen is open so you can see them cooking.We were expecting a wait for the food but it soon passed as they brought out the free starters and bread etc. The food was absolutely gorgeous and we really enjoyed it. we refused a desert as we were already full from our meal. they then brought us free cake and ice cream which was also delicious.The bill was very reasonable for what we had and beer cheaper than most places.  We highly recommend this place which is a bit off the beaten track for most holidaymakers but is actually on our doorstep (lucky us). Cant wait to eat there again in October.

Offline bells

Re: Akdeniz Apart Otel Restaurant
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 08:53:07 AM »
We have eaten there lots of times and always had a lovely meal.  I love the little rolls that you get given.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf