Author Topic: best doner  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Ally B

best doner
« on: May 16, 2017, 08:31:54 AM »
We were in Fethiye yesterday and decided to have a doner kebab for lunch.As you know you are spoiled for choice.We came across the Yengen Burger on the main street opposite the Fethiyespor shop.The doner was probably the best we have tasted in our years of coming to Turkey. I had the lamb and my wife had chicken and both were really good and a good price.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: best doner
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 20:44:01 PM »
I will have to search for that one (I am not sure where the Fethiyespor shop is).

Best chicken doner half bread (as agreed by both my twins and that never happens) is the little place just after the corner bakery in Gunlukbasi High Street (just down from Seckin). Superb.

Offline Jack13

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 22:14:11 PM »
across from finansbank keith.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 22:47:47 PM »
I will have to search for that one (I am not sure where the Fethiyespor shop is).

Best chicken doner half bread (as agreed by both my twins and that never happens) is the little place just after the corner bakery in Gunlukbasi High Street (just down from Seckin). Superb.

I regularly went in there - as the police eat there at lunchtime - and getting a few chocolate eclairs to take home was a bonus

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 23:38:38 PM »

Love this place, often nip up on my bike to pick a couple up for lunch. Lovely couple who run it and the kebabs are really cheap.  :)

Offline Ian_and_Sian

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 11:19:48 AM »

Love this place, often nip up on my bike to pick a couple up for lunch. Lovely couple who run it and the kebabs are really cheap.   :)

Certainly another vote for Yengen Burger here - best (and biggest!) by far!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf