Author Topic: Help beach  (Read 4562 times)

Offline rusty

• Sunset Beach
  • Newly Registered
Help beach
« on: May 28, 2018, 21:37:22 PM »
We went to Help beach today for the 1st time. Very clean with good facilities. No charge to go onto the beach  just a charge for 2 x sunbeds and umbrella....£7.50. We had lunch there which was really good, hubby had a seafood pizza, which he said was delish.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Help beach
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 21:43:24 PM »
Are the sunbeds nice? Not like the ones on Calis Beach made out of old pallets :D

Offline cenk

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 06:00:32 AM »
Hope there wasnt loud music. I want to go there but dont want to listen loud music all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline wickwilly

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 19:20:04 PM »
I was there the other day. The car park and entrance to the beach are free. As Rusty said the price of 2 sunbeds and an umbrella is 45 Lira (approx 7.50 Pounds). The sun loungers are of a very high quality (not the old pallets of Calis.) I hate loud music too, Cenk and I am pleased to say there was only a soft sound coming from the restaurant. I didn't eat there so can't make any comment on the food. The staff were very friendly but not in your face!!! Definitely worth a visit.
WW

Offline cenk

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 20:06:39 PM »
I was there the other day. The car park and entrance to the beach are free. As Rusty said the price of 2 sunbeds and an umbrella is 45 Lira (approx 7.50 Pounds). The sun loungers are of a very high quality (not the old pallets of Calis.) I hate loud music too, Cenk and I am pleased to say there was only a soft sound coming from the restaurant. I didn't eat there so can't make any comment on the food. The staff were very friendly but not in your face!!! Definitely worth a visit.
WW
Glad to hear about music. Thank you.

SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline wishbone

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 16:13:40 PM »
Sounds good. Were is help beach?

Offline rusty

• Sunset Beach
  • Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 22:03:11 PM »
Sorry for late reply, last day yesterday of holiday and doing last minute packing up and don't look at the Forum.

The food was lovely there, my hubby had a Seafood pizza - which he said was delish! I had a mozerella, bacon & salad roll. We shared some homemade chips, cut thinly like crisps but a bit thicker. They came with a lovely dip - they waitress recommended them to us and they didn't disappoint  :)

My Pina Colada cocktail was spot-on....Note for next time....Happy Hour 4- 7.30pm, if you are staying all day  :)

All food and drink is served to your sunbed unless you want to go into the restaurant area - as we did for for lunch - which was very nice. They set up a tab for you all the sun umberella's have a number on them, so if you go up to the restaurant you just need to quote your number and it will be put on your tab and you just settle up at the end of the day, when you leave.

The music can be heard louder near the restaurant, if you go further away or the other side it is quiter -  I rather enjoyed listening to some reggae with a cocktail in hand  ;)

Sorry - but don't know any road names but if you go along the road where Yacht Classic Hotel is, just keep going past it, you will go through a boat building yard,  carry on straight then you will start to see signs for Help Beach.....enjoy

Offline lynnj

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 12:10:30 PM »
Sounds like somewhere to try...roughly how far past yacht classic is the beach..?

Offline lynnj

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 12:01:53 PM »
We tried this a couple of days ago
Lovely place - clean and with lovely atmosphere and great views but take your beach shoes as there are a few pebbles to cross to get in to the sea.. well worth it once you are in  8)
We took a taxi from Fethiye - cost approx 25-30 lira one way... stunning views of Fethiye on the trip to Help Beach.
Took taxi back to Calis on way home 50-55 lira

Offline rusty

• Sunset Beach
  • Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 21:58:48 PM »
Glad you liked the beach Lynn, I think it's going to be a regular occurrence for us from now on......roll on September  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf