Author Topic: What's the story?  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Carolyn1957

What's the story?
« on: June 21, 2012, 17:23:37 PM »
I hope someone can work out where I am talking about as even by my own poor standards my directions are pretty crap! We were out for a drive today through Koca Calis towards Ciflik and noticed, not far from Telmessos Holiday Village, a group of three new build houses set back from the road to the right and accessed by a rough track. Our friend who was with us said they had been in their present unfinished state for two or three years now.

The one nearest the road has had a kitchen part-fitted, most of the tiling done etc. The other two are less advanced inside. The ground around them seems pretty swampy and we wondered whether they are an illegal build, abandoned because of flooding, a project started by a now defunct developer or some other problem.

Can anyone work out where I am talking about and even better, tell me the story please?

Thank you

Offline quackers

Re: What's the story?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 17:54:07 PM »
I know the buiIdings you mean and I thınk a cross between all 3. Flooding.Illegal build and no money to finsh the project.

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 19:26:20 PM »
As far as I am aware these (if I have correct ones) houses are the ones due to be demolished for the new boat yard which will run down that way. Apparently the plans are in the Ciftlik Belediye offices for people to see.

Offline Carolyn1957

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 20:22:47 PM »
Thank you both for that. It looked an ideal spot (apart from the flood waters!). It looked as though a bit more thought had gone into their design than many others too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf