Author Topic: Six Nations 2016  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Stuart T

Re: Six Nations 2016
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2016, 20:13:10 PM »
When England beat France next week in "gay Paris" there'll be some extra squids for 3C's.

My prediction on Feb 26th -  "England will walk this 6 Nations tournament" - Nostradamus and Mr. Toky eat your heart out - I shall blow my horn most loudly.

My winnings will go to a good cause - and I will be an obnoxious English git yet again!

I shall be smug, arrogant and superior for a few minutes. Typically English.

Dammit, I'm good at this prediction thing (by the way - comments are still a bit tongue still in cheek - who knows which French team will turn up).

By the way - Exeter Chiefs were screwed by an appalling referee in the game against Leicester.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2016, 20:24:07 PM »
Speaking on behalf of Bristol ... well I've had a few hours offline. Very sorry.

Strange weekend. First Ireland annhilated Italy. Then Wales forgot to turn up for 60 minutes before putting on the style. And today the French decided to go mad by throwing the ball about all over the place - to a Frenchman, to a Scot didn't make any difference. Good game to watch if you weren't a supporter of either side. Well done the Scots. Pity it let the English get the Championship without playing the last game in Paris. Nevermind, I'm glad the Scots have got a decent win at last. Congratulations to England for winning the Championship [why can't I find a emoticon for "through gritted teeth"].

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2016, 20:29:52 PM »
Allow me to lend you one

Offline Stuart T

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2016, 21:53:26 PM »
Nice, Scunner. Merci bien.

Et maintenant....pour les cheese - eating surrender monkeys.......

Royaume Uni many points  - la France -  fewer.

"Allons enfants de la Patrie, le jour de gloire est -  done and dusted".......'cos we're too good for you.

3 C's will benefit....

Offline davybill

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2016, 08:01:00 AM »
Well done England winning the Grand Slam, after  beating France and the other 4 Nations.
and Stuart winning his Bet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf