Author Topic: Turk Telekom offices  (Read 2523 times)

Offline martinp2502

Turk Telekom offices
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:07:28 AM »
What's the difference between the new TT office near the cinema and the office near Kipa? What service does the new office offer?

Offline johnboy1967

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 07:27:11 AM »
I think the Kipa branch is being closed.... we went in the other day to complain about our internet and they were moving everything out from all the upstairs offices......

Offline martinp2502

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 07:48:39 AM »
Thanks. That wouldn't surprise me as the old building is a bit of a mess.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 09:34:18 AM »
They won't bother telling anyone they're moving. Probably just do a moonlight flit.:D

Offline sunnyd

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 12:30:53 PM »
The Turk telekom office in Fethiye was the main office many years ago, I remember registering there for my phone line. Then they opened the office near kipa. I agree with Alan, they will probably just move over night.

Offline Gary-O

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 16:27:48 PM »
I went to pay a bill last Wednesday and they had already moved out on the Monday. There were about half a dozen Turks there all bewildered that the office had closed down and moved, obviously nobody had been informed!!

Offline martinp2502

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 16:56:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gary-O

I went to pay a bill last Wednesday and they had already moved out on the Monday. There were about half a dozen Turks there all bewildered that the office had closed down and moved, obviously nobody had been informed!!

I wish we had read your post before we tried to pay a bill there this morning. Just a lump of concrete in  front of the gate and a hand written note taped to it.

Offline cobbydalers

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 18:35:32 PM »
We also wish we had seen this post before making the trip to try to pay a bill today.Not sure where the cinema is in Fethiye can anyone give directions please.

Offline martinp2502

Turk Telekom offices
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 15:45:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cobbydalers

We also wish we had seen this post before making the trip to try to pay a bill today.Not sure where the cinema is in Fethiye can anyone give directions please.

If you get off the Calis to Fethiye Dolmus at the final stop, walk down the hill and cross the road towards the sea, turn left and then take the first right. It's a pedestrian street with red astroturf down the centre. You'll see the TT building after about 100 yards. There's a Turk Telekom sign outside.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf