Author Topic: Turk Telecom - servis yok  (Read 5386 times)

Offline apollo

Re: Turk Telecom - servis yok
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 18:52:35 PM »
I returned from holiday a couple of weeks ago to find that my landline was dead. Phoned them in the afternoon and reported the fault. The nice lady took my mobile number and within minutes I received a text message that the engineers had received the complaint. By 09.00hrs the next morning the engineers had been  and all done and dusted. Thankyou Mr Türktelecom.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 14:11:14 PM »
Just maybe, after another week of no phone, there is a light at the end of the tunnel (or is it some barsteward with a torch bringing more problems). TT have said that someone working in the area has damaged the cable - so that'll be Feski (or whatever they are now called) who dug up the roads, for the 2nd time in 3 months, around here 2 weeks ago. Not almost 5 weeks since I last had a phone line.

They now need their Head Office to OK a new cable. When will that happen - we don't know - aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg!!!

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 20:09:08 PM »
Fresh out of my 2 hours appointment at Deniz bank, I went to ttnet offices. I think my face said I wasn,t in the mood to be messed about, as soon as I entered the building,straight to a desk, sent up to 3rd floor to see Technician Mustafa. Straight away said he would sort it, an engineer would be around to house  on our return after 3pm. I took his name and a direct telephone number. Although we didnt see an engineer, I am glad to report my internet speeds was just over 3..err that was yesterday  already down to 2.7. Looks like Mustafa and I are about to get reaquainted..tut.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 20:22:21 PM »
2.7 !!!! That's Supersonic compared to the 0.68 we have had to put  up with for nearly 5 years!  :-\

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 08:39:44 AM »
Well Mustafa is your man!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Turk Telecom - servis yok
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 09:27:51 AM »
He's a great guy, promises the earth, doesn't happen.
The promised engineer never appears, after John went back in 3 times steaming he still never appeared, despite being told he would.
There's a big button somewhere that they adjust to increase speeds after people go in moaning.
It works fine, til the next person that goes in moaning gets the use of the big button.
Mustafa says it will never be any good until everyone has fibre optik, which he says could be one year later, or maybe never.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 20:40:23 PM »
Well Mustafa is your man!

Been there, done that!

Last time they blamed it on us being too far from the repeater station, that's an improvement on them blaming it on our equipment.

The best one though was when they blamed it on us having too many telephone points in the house, even though only one is ever in use!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf