Author Topic: Just home - I want to go back!  (Read 2336 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Just home - I want to go back!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 16:32:30 PM »
jasmine know how you feel got back today was glad to have a bit of rain on me no kidding but i miss the place already but back out in aug yippe

Offline jacx

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 21:01:01 PM »
Jasmine know how you feel. we came back on the 12th June and it feels like we have never been away. I got on the internet last night and booked a couple of flights for begining of October. Wish it was sooner but it's the only time I can go because of work. The very fisrt time I stayed in Calis in 96, I stayed at the Pelin and I loved it then. Though I expect it has changed a lot since them. Glad you had a fab time. We can't wait  to get back there. :)

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 21:25:08 PM »
Hi jacx, I have priced a hol, with the same people I amd going with this week and it's more expensive to go in Oct than it is in July????:(

Offline jacx

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 22:47:25 PM »
Hi Jenny1 I have already booked my flights for October, just did it the other night. We are staying at Cem apartments again not hotel so booked flights only. It cost us £159 each which was cheaper than what I paid in June. I can't wait. Only managed a week though and that just isn't long enough, We went for two weeks in June and that just flew by. :)

Offline lulus

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 15:28:25 PM »
Hi, I'm am staying at the pelin in August, what type of breakfast do they do there?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf