Author Topic: long term accommodation needed  (Read 1484 times)

Offline bagpus

long term accommodation needed
« on: October 11, 2009, 20:29:08 PM »
Hi there. My husband and I are looking for a long term let in Calis within 5 min drive of the beach. We would ideally like a villa/semi/apart min 3 bedrooms away from a main road as have 2 elderly female cats (neutered and innoc.). Don't mind if it has a pool or not, furnished or not, we are pretty flexible. Anyone out there know of anything? Nearly run out of options! Would appreciate any input. Thank you. :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 20:30:34 PM by bagpus »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 20:44:24 PM »
Everywhere in Calis is 5 mind drive to the beach, might even take in some of Gunlukbasi

Offline bagpus

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 11:07:18 AM »
I will clarify.... we would rather be in Calis itself than Koca Calis or Fethiye, and the 'beach' side of the Günlükbaşi Road otherwise we will have to cross it several times a day and it can get quite busy. Willing to go as far along as the state hospital and that area also. Hope that helps.

Offline brian evans

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 21:40:36 PM »
Hi

I have a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment close to Sunday Market free from 26/10/09 pretty large rooms furnished,gardens & pool maintained.

I will be out for a week or so next week if interested we are flexible may suit until you find what you are looking for.

Regards
Brian

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf